~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

At 50 F it is a mildly warm and very wet Tuesday here is Jersey. Coffee's on. Another 24 please.
    “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
    Newbies Nest Roll Call
    Toolbox
    Cattleman Cafe

Comment

chalk one up for me too, please!
      "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
      “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

24 more please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

“I refuse to allow what I did, what I didn't do or what I should have done, affect what I'm about to do.”

6:20am in Alberta, 1 down, 1 to go, another 24 please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
          [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION] abcowboy
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

46 F and cloudy here n Jersey at a just a tad before 10 am. Time to go get the coffee on. It's going to be a wonderful day and I wouldn't want to miss it. Another 24 please.
            “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
            Newbies Nest Roll Call
            Toolbox
            Cattleman Cafe

Comment

24 more please on this lovely day.. Thank you...

Comment

24 more, thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hrs for me please, One day at a time .

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb, because that’s where the fruit is!"

6:15am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks..

[MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

10 in the morning here in Jersey on a rainy Thursday. A slight chill is in the air at 40 F. And I am in desperate need of coffee. Another 24 please. To mirror your sentiments Cowboy - a fantastic day to be a non-drinker.

Newbies Nest
                      Newbies Nest Roll Call
                      Toolbox
                      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

I'll take another 24 please. Thank you!...

Comment

Happy to have another day, thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

It's a glorious evening in the great state of Minnesota. Perfect walking weather! 24 for me, please!
                            "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                            “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

“To move to a new level in your life, you must break through your comfort zone and do things that are not comfortable.”

6:25am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks..

[MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] abcowboy

No quitting on your quit today eh!

Comment

6:16 am in Vegas another 24 for me please
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X