~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Great sleeping weather in MN tonight! 24 for me, please and thanks!
    "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
    “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Another 24 there please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I humbly ask for 24 more.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

“The easiest way to solve a problem is to deny it exists.”

6:15am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
          [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22708]lloydlady[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION] abcowboy

Let's all have a great week eh!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:50 am in Vegas,another 24
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

69 F and sunny here in Jersey on this quiet Monday afternoon. Congrats ssd, a job well done getting waaaaayyyyy out in unknown territory by lapping your personal best. Another 24 for me please.
              “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
              Newbies Nest Roll Call
              Toolbox
              Cattleman Cafe

Comment

24 more please. Thank you!...

Comment

More 24 please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ain't giving up so easy. How's about the next 24 hours?
                    “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

“I refuse to allow what I did, what I didn't do or what I should have done, affect what I'm about to do.”

6:20am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                      [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] abcowboy

That's the attitude idef, never ever give up!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:38 in Vegas another 24 please
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

A sunny 65 F here in Jersey at just before 10 am. Why would I want to miss a thing? Another 24 please while I throw some more coffee on to brew.
                          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                          Newbies Nest Roll Call
                          Toolbox
                          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Why indeed, [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION]?! Spring is finally busting out all over with red bud, crabapple blossoms and magnolia trees too! Another 24 to take it all in, please.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Committing to another 24 please. Thank you....

Comment

24 hours for me, please!

Comment

Working...
                                X