~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

5:35am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

So I guess we have a caravan to all move to Canada then haha I can imagine us all spilling out of an old Volkswagen van5:45 am in Vegas another 24,Dill, how much fun to have the Polaris around! Also if it helps hubs move with his bad knee its a win, hope everyone has a wonderful AF day:bumpit::bumpit:
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

It’s Thursday, have a great af day.

QW
          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Friday quote....

Comment

This site is super slow today!

Looks to be a hot and muggy day on tap!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

This site is super slow today!

Looks to be a hot and muggy day on tap!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Ginger, what a great quote! So much wisdom in that proverb! Why waste time on fixing blame. Just fix the problem and move forward.

It's a holiday weekend but it sure doesn't feel like it. It's going to be too hot to enjoy outdoor activities. Ah well. I'll be grateful for the morning coolness and the AC today and watch fireworks on TV. No problem!

Have a great 24 everyone!
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:45am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Awesome quote Ginger! Thank you Dill, all the holidays this year have just sorta had that"just another day" feel to me, I completely forgot about Easter, mother's day, memorial day, until they were like the next day and that's only cuz the calendar had it when I glanced haha, 5:47 am in Vegas another 24,hope everyone has a fabulous AF day! :sohappy:
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

It’s Friday and a good day to stay af!

QW
                          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning. I tried to sign on earlier but the site wouldn’t load. It’s moving so slow. Is anyone else having this issue. Hope everyone has a good 4th of July weekend. Its super hot here so I will probably stay indoors. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 please, 23C today in Calgary, yippee! We would be having the Stampeded Parade today but not this year.

Yes Rava, the site is super slow for me. I couldn't even get on yesterday.

xo
                              Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                              "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Saturday quote.....

Comment

Working...
                                X