~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Thanks for breakfast yesterday,and the great quotes last week cowboy. Safe travels!

Enjoy your family time dill!

QW...loved the "I'd rather be embalming" decal! There are days...

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. It took so long trying to get online yesterday I gave up. Looks like posts are doing double. Seems like the site is having some issues lately. Dill hope you enjoy your family time. We went to a small family get together yesterday with one side of the family and because of that the other side wont see me. UGH. Its a delicate dance with this covid stuff. I’m just trying to live with it and be careful. I can’t hide and quarantine forever. Hope everyone has a great Monday. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

63F and sunny.
        Tried to post the last few days and nothing shows up. Oh well.
        All good here, Mrs. V's test for Covid was negative, as we thought it would be.
        I should go back to work next week. We'll see if sports really happen.
        Oh, congrats on the 500, QW!
        24 more please!

Comment

5:40am in Vancouver, B.C, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

We got to Vancouver safe and sound after almost exactly 15 hours on the road lol, rained for a good part of the trip, but took a few pics out of the truck window while Adam took his turn at the wheel!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great news Mr. V! Cowboy safe travels and I just read it's 15 hours?!? Hope everything goes smoothly with the repairs, QW, not sure about the "rather be embalming" one, maybe he's in that field of work, my daughters poor dog had a heat induced seizure yesterday! She was only out there for a short time but the temp was 114-117 depending on the part of town, I gotta see how she is this morning, they took her to a 24 hour vet and they cooled her down, a rehydration treatment and some pain meds, my goodness it is dangerous for pets and people at those temps! 5:58 am in Vegas another 24
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yikes, that's hot, Pauly! Poor pup. Hope it's better today.

Good news Mr. V! My husband hopes you get back to work soon too. He's having sports withdrawal!

ABC, gorgeous pics! Glad you're there safe and sound.

Dill, I'm struggling with two of my son's over this covid thing. The one that caught it and got well in 5 days thinks it's all just hype now that he didn't get too sick and the other just thinks it's a straight up hoax. Covidiots!

Our numbers are starting to go down finally! We went to mandatory masks on June 5 and data shows about 90% of people are complying. Wish they'd have forced this sooner. Seems to be helping!

Hope everyone has a great week. I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Glad you arrived safely in Vancouver Cowboy. I went to high school there and just loved the city, especially the beaches.

I saw my doc this morning for a check up. My best before date isn’t yet in sight so that’s good I guess. Because of Covid-19, rather than walking into the office, you send them a text and they tell you when to come in. Wearing a mask is mandatory. No sitting in the waiting room, right into the examination room. Guess this is part of the new normal, however, if it keeps people safe then it’s worth it.

Ginger, sorry your sons aren’t treating Covid-19 seriously. All you need do is watch the news reports daily to see how covidiots are unnecessarily endangering themselves and others. Social distancing, self isolation when necessary and wearing a mask is a small sacrifice to make.

Pauly, 114-117 is hot! I’m glad we don’t have weather like that here. I still have a scar on my right hand from touching a seatbelt in a rental vehicle we had in Phoenix. I think the temp was 120.

Have a great af Monday everyone! Look out for the covidiots, they’re everywhere!!!

QW
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

6:36p in WI another 24 please
                    Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

What a beautiful area you live in cowboy! Thanks for the pics!

It's very beautiful on the back porch this morning! The heat and humidity have taken a break for a few days and I'm loving it!

Glad that your wife tested negative for Covid Mr. V and hope that you can get back to work soon!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

63F and sun, another beautiful day.
                        Pauly, poor dogs have no way to cool themselves off, hope it's OK.
                        Beautiful country up there, Cowboy.
                        Working on my taxes today, which I procrastinated on, because I could, lol. I always owe, so no rush to pay, lol.
                        There was a 30 year old that died after attending one of those Covid parties, his last words were something along the effect of, " I think I made a mistake, I thought it was all a hoax.
                        But, I'm sure the covidiots will say it's fake news.
                        24 more for me please.

Comment

Good morning. Pauly, WOW its hot there! Glad the dog is ok. Cowboy, beautiful pictures. Good luck in your week of helping your daughter! Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

Hot here today. May head to the mountains where it's always 10 degrees cooler.

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

5:45am in Vancouver, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=19596]Slo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Great news about Mrs V and that you'll be able to get back to work [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION]! I can tell you people are taking Covid very seriously here in Vancouver, I'd bet close to 90% of the people I've seen were wearing masks, just walking, shopping, and even driving! It seems though that people are thinking the masks alone are making them invincible, very little social distancing is being practiced, and from what I saw, it was the older generation keeping a safe distance with no body contact.

Yep, it was a long 15 hour drive [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION], 2 quick stops to fuel up, grab some food, and then back on the road! That's crazy heat, I'd just stay inside an air conditioned building lol. Hope the pooch starts to come around soon, gives a whole new meaning when we say the weather isn't fit for man or beast!
                                Last edited by abcowboy; July 14, 2020, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X