~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“If you’re going to have doubts, doubt your limits not your potential.”

6:40am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
    paulywogg [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION] abcowboy

Darn near to 2 months SSD :thumbsup: Hope y'all have a fantastic Friday! Father-in-law's dementia is progressing a bit quicker than the Doc wanted to see so he upped his meds a bit and we now have semi-annual check-ups... you're right dill, the things we do for love...
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Struggling to find that first 24 again.

Comment

6:21 in Vegas another 24 please,Hi Mr.Vervill great to see you back
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Today is a good day to start again Mr. V :hug:

Another 24 please! [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]: 8 weeks today

Comment

I'm right beside you, [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION]. You're back and still fighting the good fight and that's what matters!
            "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
            “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Keep walking [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION]! 2 pm here in Jersey and it's a cloudy 52 - hitting that 2 pm slump so time for another cup. cU Another 24 please!
              Last edited by Orimus; April 22, 2017, 01:12 PM.
              “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
              Newbies Nest Roll Call
              Toolbox
              Cattleman Cafe

Comment

[MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] We only have this 24 hrs. :hug: I was told anyone can go 24 hrs without drinking. Some days it's hour by hour or min by min. We can do this together. So glad we all have ea other.

I'll take another 24 please on this sunny day. Thank you... :smile:

[MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] Thank you for the cute panda. :hug: Love them. I'm following behind you on those 60 days. We can do it!... :rara:

Comment

Another 24 please...

Comment

geez, I must be getting old! I came in the room and exited before plugging for 24 hours! Sign me on, please!
                    "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                    “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Another 24 for me, too! Thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

“Soon, when all is well, you're going to look back on this period of your life and be so glad that you never gave up.”

6:25am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                        [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] paulywogg [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Great to see you back Mr V! I've noticed you lurking around a few days here and there but didn't want to bother you. I figured you'd post when it was time. It looks like that time has come so lets git'er done eh!
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome back all, and the support. It means a lot. I'll take 24 please.
                          Good to see you back here as well [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION]. Has anyone seen Bri? Hope she's well.
                          Last edited by Mr Vervill; April 22, 2017, 07:42 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION] is doing just fine Mr V, she's coming up 2 years sober in May! She does pop in from time to time just to let us know how things are going for her.
                            Last edited by abcowboy; April 22, 2017, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Another 24 please!

Comment

54f and straddled by clouds here in Jersey. Just after 2 in the afternoon and time to fix that afternoon slump with another pot. cU cU Another 24 please!
                                “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                                Toolbox
                                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X