~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Can’t believe it’s already Monday. We had a full weekend of grandkids. It was fun but completely exhausting at the same time. Maybe if I was in my 40’s it wouldn’t be so bad but 60’s is another story. Each morning we woke up to the sound of running feet. They got up at 5 am each morning. OMG. Today brings a much quieter day for us. Ginger, hope you enjoy your trip to the ocean! Anybody read any good books lately? I’m always looking for a good read. Thanks for yesterdays breakfast Cowboy! Hope everyone has a great AF day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:40am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

I'll take another 24, please and thank you! Hoping to find time to read back later.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

What a great time of year - lots of sunshine, warm weather, fresh produce, all made even better with no alcohol!

Mrs QW and I have decided to eliminate as much sugar from our diets as possible. For the past 2 days I’ve had a dull headache. Guess maybe I was having too much, in spite of trying to avoid it wherever possible, and am going through withdrawal. I’m disgusted at how many foods are loaded with sugar and the lengths businesses go to to hide it.

Off for a bike ride in my garage!

Have a great af Monday everyone. Stay well and away from the covidiots!

QW
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

quick check-in 24 more please

Comment

Good morning and happy Tuesday! Hope everyone has a great a sober day. Making bread and butter pickles today with fresh cucumbers from the local produce stand. Love some fresh veggies! Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:40am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                    Last edited by abcowboy; July 28, 2020, 06:41 AM.
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:33 am in Vegas another 24!
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Rava, bread & butter pickles are my favourite! Save me a jar please!!!

Off to the city for the last scheduled medical appointment this morning. In the last 4 months I’ve put 1,000kms or about 640 miles on my Jeep and about 90% of that has been trips to medical appointments. Looking forward to being done for a while.

We’re already under a heat warning this morning.

Stay safe and have a great af Tuesday everyone!

QW
                        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

We had an unexpected visit from our granddaughter on Sunday and she is staying 3 nights. Two down, one to go. The level of activity really goes up. Like yours Rava, she is an early riser. Luckily, so am I! But I don't get that quiet time in the morning which is why I didn't manage to check in yesterday. Just a quick check in today!

24 more please and thank you!
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Yesterday I officially put Homer up for sale. Sad day.... :dispirited:

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Love homemade pickles, Rava, all kinds. And fresh veggies!
                                So sorry about Homer, Jude sad day indeed.
                                QW, I didn't relize the walking was cause so much pain, but you're doing the right thing by keeping active, somehow, someway. Use it or lose it as my mom says. Getting old sucks.
                                24 more here at 5:45 am

Comment

Working...
                                X