X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

24 more for me please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Thanks for all the help everyone, I'll take 24 please.

Comment

"Whatever you are going through today, please remember that tomorrow is another day full of hope and possibility. Do not let the past dictate your future."

6:30am in Alberta, starting the week off right with another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22708]lloydlady[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION] abcowboy

Let's git'er done y'all!
        Last edited by abcowboy; April 24, 2017, 07:27 AM.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It looks like we've got enough help to get the Café back in business, so let's see if we can't make it profitable! Since everything here is free, even the advice lol, we'll have to measure our success in customers! It's time we did get the place cleaned up and presentable [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION], thanks for volunteering! We've got another cook in [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] is going to help with serving, and I know [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] will keep the coffee pots full, so it looks like we're all set!

I was contemplating starting a different 24 Hour Club thread just for that purpose and leave the Café to be just a place for people to chat about everyday issues. But I figured we could do both. I want to thank [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION] for picking up where I left off, and by continuing this thread as is, is a good way to do just that!

Enjoying your time off idef and Mr V? Picked a name for the new fur baby idef? Sorry about not chatting much last night idef, maybe we'll get a chance today?
          Last edited by abcowboy; April 24, 2017, 08:06 AM.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Fresh from the oven, help yourselves!

Comment

I'll take 24, Thanks!!! Oh, and another 24 hours please, also!
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Oh, ok. I'll leave some for the rest! Thanks to everyone for making this café my go to place. It's nice to have a safe harbor!
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Yum! I had one of these yesterday

Another 24 please!
                  Last edited by ssd858; April 24, 2017, 09:02 AM.

Comment

11 on a cool (55f) and cloudy Monday morning here in Jersey. Coffee's up, another pot incoming. lol Another 24 please.

“If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                    Newbies Nest Roll Call
                    Toolbox
                    Cattleman Cafe

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] Great plan. Glad your staying put!.. A little, or a lot of chat is welcoming. Thank you!... :smile:

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] Agree this is a nice safe harbour in the 24hr cafe. :smile: [MENTION=4309]Bri[/MENTION]seus Thanks so much for starting us up. So good to read your doing well. Coming up on two yrs soon, I think. :smile:

I'll take another 24 hrs please on this wet and cloudy day. Thank you...
                      Last edited by Wildflowers; April 24, 2017, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Geez, I don't think spring is ever going to get here to stay! Woke up to snow on the ground again this morning, and forecast for snow/freezing rain for most of the week. It get's downright depressing after a while. We haven't had sun in so long that the solar patio lights in the neighbourhood don't come on at night at all! Oh well, put up with the cold for a bit longer cause there's nothing I can do about it anyway lol.

Hmmmm, where did all the cinnamon buns go?? [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] ??? It might be cold out, but never too cold for frozen yogurt!!

Comment

Wow, that yogurt looks delicious!! I'll have a serving of that and another 24 hours, please.

Comment

Originally posted by dill View Post
                            I'll take 24, Thanks!!! Oh, and another 24 hours please, also!
                            that is probably the greatest statement ever! Love it, [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]!

24 for me, along with a strong cuppa coffee. It's looking good in here, and nice and safe. Thank you to [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION], [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], and all the "help"! I'm grateful for you all!
                            Last edited by idefineme; April 24, 2017, 10:33 PM.
                            "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                            “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

24 more please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Dang, missed the cinnamon rolls! Oh, well, didn't need the calories anyways. I will take 24 though!

Comment

Working...
                                X