~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Awesome breakfast Cowboy! And great pics too. Thanks!

24 more please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

59F
      Nice to find breakfast waiting when I arrived. But, there wasn't much left, lol. Ya snooze, ya lose! lol!
      A lot of general anxiety yesterday, Even mrs V. said she could go for a drink. Rut-roh! Better get out the tool box!
      Don't know what causing it,maybe just need a little more exercise.
      24 hours of wellness, please.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

A very cool start to the day but to warm up nicely later on. I love this kind of weather, just wish winter didn’t follow.

My son in Australia sent a video yesterday of a snowfall they had!

Stay strong Mr & Mrs V, the beast is always lurking, looking for an opportunity.

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Mr. V I think some days are just like that, I've noticed if I have a drinking dream those thoughts tend to stick longer than they should, I don't like that feeling at all, you'll get past Ginger, glad your air is clear ours is still hazy but I'm not sure where it's from, there was a fire near Mesquite but I think they got it out, I'm not sure. QW, I'm one of the biggest procrastinates on the planet, if it can be put off til last minute I will! So I know how frustrating that would be for you to deal with too, 6:09 am in Vegas another 24,wishes for a happy AF day for us all!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yesterday was nutz! I won't bore you with details but I will say I'm glad I don't drink.

Yummy pancakes, ABC. Waves to everyone. Hoping you all have an easy AF day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:00 am in N.Y., breezy and mild this morning.

Beautiful country you live in Cowboy. Thanks for sharing the pics!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

“Sometimes you fall off the wagon for months. Sometimes you tell yourself your going to start fresh on Monday and by Wednesday you’ve already fallen back off. Sometimes you have to restart a 100 times and it’s frustrating. But it will be okay. You can do this. One day at a time.” – Unknown

5:35am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

In Veg this morning, we finished up a 285 acre field last night around 6:30, it was almost 7:30 by the time we got all the equipment and trucks back to the yard. But it was still early enough for me to run to Veg to see Bubba and Hank and unload the last of the things from the Vermilion house! One more trip there on the 1st to turn over the keys to the new owner...

I hate it when I get drinking thoughts [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION]! They don't happen often, but when they do they come with a vengeance. It's not just "I sure wouldn't mind a drink", it's "I really want to get drunk"! Maybe it's okay to have those thoughts every once in a while to remind us why we quit in the first place...
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good Monday Morning. Loved your quote Cowboy and it validates the reason for one day at a time mentality. Thinking too far ahead and planning things can sometimes backfire. I’m surprised by your energy of working the fields so late then driving to unpack. UGH. That sounds so stressful but at least you only have 1 trip left. Hope everyone has a great and uneventful Monday. It’s sunny here but the afternoon rains seem to always be present this time of year. We have less than one month before heading north. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Rava, I seen on the news that Florida is opening everything up with no restrictions is that true? Lucky you get rain every afternoon, I'm jealous! We've passed our record of no rainfall fair 150 days in a row(measurable anyways) it's been dry, hot and smoky this summer has definitely reflected the weirdness of 2020, 5:42 am in Vegas another 24, hope everyone has a wonderful AF Monday!
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Monday. Great reminder, ABC. Thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

It was a beautiful fall day yesterday and today is to have similar weather.

I had a Skype visit Saturday with my son in Australia. Melbourne has just finished a strict 6 week quarantine period and the curfew has been lifted. They were down to low 2 digit new cases of Covid. If in fact Florida does re-open everything, I hope they don’t have too many new virus cases.

Have a great af Monday everyone!

QW
                          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning. Yes it’s true. Florida has opened everything up. Masks are still required for the most part tho. Only time will tell how this all works out. We are still being careful as we can but not scared to go out if needed. I refuse to stop living because of this. Anyway, hope everyone has a great day. I saw this quote yesterday and saved it for this morning. Hope someone finds it helpful! Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Much needed rain today...

Comment

Working...
                                X