~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Thanks guys for all of your support! I've been taking an online proofreading course over the last couple of months, and it's been very challenging. If you pass the final exam with a score of 80 or above, the parent company will be hired as a freelance proofreader. I've heard that the exam is difficult to pass, but you have three tries to do so. It would be a work from home position, and I'm happy about that! I am allowed to make up to a certain income and still collect S.S. benefits. I do have plans on volunteering with local animal rescues as well. I know that I can fill the hours in a day productively, I just have to stay away from the booze!

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] ... I would try the Cosequin. If you don't see improvement, there are many other options available.

Hope that everyone has a great weekend!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Happy Saturday! Jude, your proofreading job sounds interesting! Sounds like you have a good plan! QW, glad you got to have a meeting in person. Must have been nice for a change to see others. Hi Cowboy, Pauly, Ginger, Dill, and who ever else I may have missed. Hope everyone has a great day. No booze for me. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:45am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=3405]Jude5[/MENTION]9 [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Interesting choice of careers [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], professional proofreader. Sounds interesting for sure! What kinds of documents would you be working on?

I actually enjoy watching the relationship between the press and Trump [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], no better way to start the day than with a laugh lol.

We are going to combine the last 2 quarters of swathed canola, then we'll only have 1000 acres of barley to do! Farm boss says we're going to take tomorrow off because we're doing so good this this year. No matter what time we finish today, this cowboy will be headed for Veg!

Have a great day y'all!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Enjoy the weekend, ABC. You deserve it!

In fact, Everyone enjoy your AF weekend. Stay safe! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Dill, I think they'll be talking about Trump more now that he's at the hospital, I swear they had breaking news of the helicopter and everything taking him there, plus some are already talking about what would happen in the worst case scenario, sheesh, they just need to go find some new stuff to talk about for a bit, everyone here sounds good, 5:44 am in Vegas another 24,wishes for a wonderful AF day for us all!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Jude, your plans sound great! Working at an animal shelter is awesome, just hope you don’t bring too much work home!! For that very reason, I could never work at a shelter.

It probably is a good thing we don’t discuss politics in the Cafe.

Have a great af Saturday everyone!

QW
                Last edited by Quit wining; October 3, 2020, 06:54 PM.
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

[MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]...I have a house filled with animals now! No way could I
                  bring anymore home! Mr. J would kill me! Ha ha!

Enjoy your day off today [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]! There are all kinds of documents that need proofreading, but the company that I would hopefully be working for does mostly academic papers. I'm sure that the reading can be pretty dry at times, but maybe I'll learn something!

The trees are nearing peak season, and the colors are so crisp and bright. Just gorgeous!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

24 more please and thank you. Have a nice Sunday everyone!
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Happy Sunday everyone! Another 24 for me please and thank you!

Comment

5:45am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Slept in a bit this morning, but breakfast is ready!

Comment

Jude your pics on FB were absolutely gorgeous! I'm so jealous of all you who live in the areas where the seasons change I think that's one thing I miss living in this city, everyone is sounding really good here,what a year we've been having! Took my halloween stuff out of storage and started putting it up and it just felt weird like I'm still in a time Warp and stuck in March/April just weird,5:54 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today bleh! Hope everyone has a fabulous AF Sunday
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Our beautiful fall weather continues which means great barbecue conditions! Local farmers have been taking advantage of the conditions to get harvest done.

Jude, I really miss the fall colours we used to enjoy in eastern Ontario. We don’t have many maple trees out west so while our trees are wonderful to look at, they aren’t as spectacular as what you see in the east.

Cowboy, thanks for a great brekkie! Enjoy your well deserved day off.

Looks like another day of walking on eggshells. Sure glad I don’t drink!

Have a great af Sunday everyone. Stay safe.

QW
                              Last edited by Quit wining; October 4, 2020, 08:08 AM.
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Yummy breakfast, ABC! Happy Sunday everyone. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X