• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Thanks for breakfast yesterday cowboy!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Four more days Jude, counting today. Then you'll be free as a bird!

Rava, have you rejoined any of your previous volunteer jobs? Just curious. I have not due to HB's health issues and I am really missing it. If I didn't worry about possibly bringing the wv home with me and giving it to him, I'd be out there. Several of my friends are back to their volunteer duties at the hospital.

Ginger, my gf's kids both live in your part of the country but in Oregon. My friend is very ill and in need of a stem cell transplant. Her kids want to come see her but are afraid to get on a plane, especially with one youngster in tow. Their solution: bought a small camping trailer and are driving the distance non stop, taking turns driving. If they do have to stop, they'll have instant virus free accommodations. I think she told me it would take them 4 days to get here.

Cowboy, thanks for that awesome breakfast yesterday! Even tho I posted before you yesterday, I came back later for the breakfast!

24 more please and thank you.
      Last edited by dill; October 5, 2020, 06:02 AM.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:40am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill, yes I have returned to my volunteer job. I started back as soon as they opened. I’m trying to live as normally as possible. Using masks, and proper precautions as well as social distancing. That’s all I can do for now. Florida has opened up but masks are still required. I’m thankful so far. Heading back east in 2 weeks where everything is still on lock down. Whole different atmosphere for sure. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:39 am in Vegas another 24 hope everyone enjoys their day!
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Sad day today - the patio furniture is going away, the AC will get its winter cover put on and garden tools will be put away. The weather is still nice but, as we’re fond of saying in Alberta, If you don’t like the weather, wait 15 minutes and it’ll change.

Have a great af Monday everyone.

QW
              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Dill, four days sounds about right and it's a beautiful trip. I'm happy they found away to get out here.

QW, in the past, the fall wrap up was exciting for us because it meant heading south. Sadly, I don't feel that way this year. I'd just as soon hunker down here with my family all close by. I fear this year has stolen my wanderlust!

Waves and hi to everyone. Another super busy week! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Slowly but surely the crop is coming off, if the weather holds we should wrap up Thursday or Friday! It’s that time of year when the wildlife starts moving around, especially moose since their mating season has just begun.

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Love these pics, ABC!

Comment

Awesome pics cowboy! Wish that we had moose around here! I'd have to go north to the Adirondack mountains to see any. Haven't been there in several months though.

The number of Covid cases are starting to creep up again around here, probably due to schools reopening, and people being in close proximity indoors. I sure hope that we don't have a repeat of last March and April!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Cowboy, thanks for the moose picture!!! We went to Alaska several years ago and never saw 1 moose! Hope everyone has a great day. Ginger, I hope you are able to get your wanderlust back! QW we will winterize too as soon as we get back home. Marks the end of the season. Hopefully 2021 will be a better year for us all! Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

It better be Rava! 2020 has been just bleh Ginger, why do you guys hafta leave if you just aren't feeling it? I am leery of anything until after the election, I'm wondering how things are gonna turn out and how people are gonna react, LB is moving back to Vegas from Portland, I told her this isn't the best time I don't think but she's insisting on it, 5:41 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today it's foul-hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Ginger, I know what you mean about travel feeling different this year. I walked by our travel agency yesterday, they’re still closed and our travel agent has been cut back to 1 day a week working from home. Usually by now our winter escape has been booked and we are looking forward to it. Hunkering down close to family though is something to look forward to.

Pauly, I think 2020 would have to move up a notch or two to get to bleh!

Cowboy, I hope the moose are still as visible when you and Adam go hunting!

Have a great af Tuesday everyone!

QW
                              Last edited by Quit wining; October 6, 2020, 08:23 AM.
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Pauly, hubs doesn't want to deal with the cold and snow anymore. We talked yesterday and we may push back our leave date some. Because we tow a big 5th wheel we just can't wait too long or we'll hit snow in the high country and that's no fun when you're towing. Yuck!

School day today so need to get going! Glad I don't drink. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X