• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Took this the other day.

Mr.V what part of N.Y. were you in?

Comment

Cool and rainy this morning. Glad that we winterized the front porch; now I can sit out there this winter drinking my coffee and watching the snow fly!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

41F much cooler today
        Jude, we crossed NY on I-90, to Utica, then went through Adirondack park to get to Burlington, VT. Rode part of the Erie canal on the way.
        Congrats on your milestone, Cowboy! Glad you're starting to get settled.
        Sorry about the passing of your friend, QW.
        Hello to the rest of yinz.
        24 more please

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. So sorry about your friend QW. Thanks for the awesome words Cowboy and so glad you are here for your words of wisdom and sound advice. Wishing everyone a great Friday. This used to be my biggest drinking night. So glad that is over. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your friend QW 5:49 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today, hoping everyone has a peaceful AF Friday
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

QW, such sad news. Sorry for the loss of your friend. Stupid covid 😢

Mr. V, your ride sounds awesome!

Today is a school day so better get going. Hope everyone has a great AF Friday. 24 more!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Our wonderful neighbours, knowing we were down over the passing of our friend, knocked on the door last evening and delivered a plate of fresh baked cookies. Best neighbours we’ve ever had.

We’re in for some nasty weather later on so the day will be spent inside. Sure wish we had a closed in sunroom!

Have a great af Friday everyone!

QW
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

QW, I'm so sorry to hear of your Parkinson's group member's passing. It's a terrible thing.

Jude, thank you so much for the picture! I think our Fall is a week ahead of yours. The goldenrod around here has already turned a brownish yellow. Your countryside looks stunningly beautiful.

Cowboy, thank you for your thoughtful post...wise and inspiring.

Howdy Rava, Ginger, Mr. V and Pauly!

24 more please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good Saturday morning all! 31° here in the early hours, it seems to have gotten the coyotes fired up! Lots of howling going on our there!

Sorry about your friend QW...so very sad.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

36F mostly sunny today.
                        Everything good here.
                        24 more please

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Looks like I got y'all beat so far, it's 14F here! Brrrrrrr!

Comment

It's the weekend and I'm kinda lost lol, not sure what I'm going to do, but drinking isn't it! Tired of unpacking boxes, not sure if any more really need unpacking, we've gone all week without having to dig through boxes to find something we're missing, guess that tells me something haha.

Comment

This was taken at sunrise yesterday morning from our back step.

I hope everyone has a good 24! I for one will not be drinking today.
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X