No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, lots to catch up on! Kim, I hope your son does as good at the track meet this weekend as you and your daughter did last weekend! No matter the outcome, you're all winners in my book!

Ory, I bought a 13" 2 in one laptop when my tablet died, and about a year back we bought a 17" touch 2 in one laptop when the office PC died, so I'm thinking you're right, will pick up a 15" 2 in one laptop to carry with me for work. Thanks for the input!

Well WF, not sure I want to leave this place with the spa addition!! Thank you!

Now just to find out where [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION] got to....
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Twenty-four more please.
      [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], I hope you send out a posse and find our friend [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION] PDQ!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hi all
        Sunny here at 5.55pm - I'll take the next 24 hours AF please x
        To see a world in a grain of sand
        And a heaven in a wildflower.
        Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
        And eternity in an hour.

Comment

I'll take another 24 hrs please on this overcast day. Thank you....

Comment

A bright 72f here in Jersey and the work day is almost done as we just hit 4:30. I'll take another 24 please!

Great to see you LS.

For the cafe:

“If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
            Newbies Nest Roll Call
            Toolbox
            Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Another 24 please, in Calgary 11C.
              Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
              "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

My rig is out of the shop and field ready! One more to go and hope the weather cooperates for a good seeding season.

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

24 for me, please
                  "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                  “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Brewing up a spring thunderstorm (after snow on Saturday and Sunday). Another 24 please...

Comment

It's a bright and sunny morning here in Scotland and I'll have another 24 AF please

Comment

“Decide mentally that you are going to have more courage than fear in every situation you encounter.”

6:40am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                        [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=9078]Lost Soul[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] abcowboy

It's the middle of the week y'all, make sure you keep your streak alive!
                        Last edited by abcowboy; May 3, 2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

24 for me please! The site seems very slow to me today, but it just might be my wifi.

Comment

24 more, please!

Still no sign of [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION], [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]? I hope he comes back soon. I have been able to log in using my tablet, but I have not been able to log in using my iPhone. I wonder if he is having some sort of technical difficulties logging on.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

8.45pm and another beautiful bright night - long may it last another 24 hours please.
                              To see a world in a grain of sand
                              And a heaven in a wildflower.
                              Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                              And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Another 24 please - hopefully the next 24 will bring back Mr. Mario

Comment

Working...
                                X