X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

I would be grateful for 24.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 more please on this rainy day. Thank you....

[MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] Thanks so much for the self stir coffee. Looks warm and inviting. Need a little extra pep today. Here's some treats for everyone on this lovely Friday. Hope its a good one for Ya'll.

Comment

Another 24 hours please, along with some of those delicious treats WF & think I'll stick close... the force is strong with these ones...

Thanks ABC for the lovely daily quotes :hug:
        To see a world in a grain of sand
        And a heaven in a wildflower.
        Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
        And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Okay, who told [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] that my favourite baking is pastries!! Sorry [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], hope you got one earlier lol.

We finally got started on field work today! I love farming almost as much as I love being sober, almost lol. Spent the day heavy harrowing 5 fields so that they are ready for the peas that will be planted on them. It was a balmy 31C (94F) here today and I could have worked till a lot later, but the farm boss is an Oiler's fan as well, so we shut down early so we could get home, shower, have something to eat, and settle in with my SanPellegrino! I just don't know how life could get much better!

I love reading and sharing the inspirational quotes [MENTION=9078]Lost Soul[/MENTION], so keep coming back! See y'all in the morning, game time in 5!
          Last edited by abcowboy; May 5, 2017, 08:59 PM.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

“Stop focusing on what's against you and start focusing on what's for you.”

6:15am in Alberta, 24 more please and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
            [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=9078]Lost Soul[/MENTION] abcowboy

An early morning for me, it's going to be like this till seeding is over, love not having a hangover!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Love not having a hangover! But mad that I missed the pastries!

24 more, if you please!
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hrs please on this cloudy day. Thank you..

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] Another pastry batch coming up. Thought I'd hide them from [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] so you'd be able to enjoy one. Since he's working hard at farming every day, I'll just make a double batch. There will be enough for everybody. Appreciate all our farmers :smile:

Planted some geraniums this am. Going to go make a smoothie and ck the oven. Hope everyone has a lovely day. Must take time to watch a bit of Kentucky Derby. I love the ladies hats.

[MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] Enjoy your sons track meet this wknd. :smile:
                Last edited by Wildflowers; May 6, 2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Just about 2:30 pm and hitting 64f. The sun was shining bright this morning but some clouds rolled in to play a bit of hide and seek. I'll take another 24 please!
                  [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] Good luck to your son at his meet!
                  Last edited by Orimus; May 6, 2017, 01:42 PM.
                  “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                  Newbies Nest Roll Call
                  Toolbox
                  Cattleman Cafe

Comment

8.20pm here in sunny Norn' Ireland Another 24 hours please for me x
                    To see a world in a grain of sand
                    And a heaven in a wildflower.
                    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                    And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Good luck to your son [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION], but no matter the outcome, you'll still be proud of his achievements thus far!

Comment

Thank you all for your well-wishes for track meet. Son got 3rd in state in his event/division! Another 24 please.

Comment

"The road might be long. The terrain might be precarious. But don’t turn away from your dreams and your heart’s longing. Your very next step could be a moment of greatness. Your very next step may hold all you desire."

6:30am in Alberta. Well, I got through another week sober. Thank you Lord for giving me the strength and courage to meet the challenges of this past week. Today could You look down on someone still struggling and pass along my 24 to them...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                          [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=9078]Lost Soul[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] abcowboy

Pass along a congrats to your son from me PHK! That's quite an achievement, and I'll bet he'll cherish it almost as much as he loves his sober mom!

Hopefully the weekend turned out the way you wanted it to Tony!

And no hiding the pastries eh! I like the attitude of making a double batch!!

Hope you're not too stiff and sore today idef!
                          Last edited by abcowboy; May 7, 2017, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Well, well, well….. I get up early to get ready to have my normal morning then head for the tractor and it just started raining! Guess we won’t be doing any field work today. So on to Plan B (you always got to have a Plan B!), a Costco run in the city to stock up my home away from home for seeding season. And I have time now to whip up a bit of a different breakfast, eggs Benedict! Who says cowboy’s can’t be classy!

Last edited by abcowboy; May 7, 2017, 08:16 AM.

Comment

I'm happy for your son, [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION]!
                              What was in your smoothie, [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION]? [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], you have outdone yourself! MMmmmm
                              24 more please.
                              Dill

Comment

11 on a cloudy wet Saskatchewan morning, 24 more AF hours please. Thanks for explaining to me what happened ABC, why would anyone want to hurt a support forum! Joe and I have tickets to today's game and hoping that the Oiler's can tie it up and force a game 7

Comment

Working...
                                X