~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Cross post, Rava. Well done on not caving! This time of year is so hard, with the short days and the long nights. You must feel so good today for not giving in! Enjoy your visit with your Mom.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good for you Rava, start the new year off on the right path! Techie, love that way of thinking this year has been so negative, I'm gonna make a list of some positive things that happened even if it's just a few things and just pray that 2021 is way better, QW, out governor was on talking last night and he just told people to avoid going out and stay home yet the crowds and parties planned weren't really mentioned, sure the vaccines may help in the future but if someone gets it and passes it'll be too late for them, meh I'm just not gonna think about and say "today is gonna be a great day"! Dill, that quote is wonderful, just like QW's to a tee, didn't sleep good last night, I wonder if it's still effects of the moon, whatever I'll get through, waves to the gang and wishes for another 24 for us all, stay positive (in mind not covid!)
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Well done on not caving Rava! 2020 has sucked for a lot of reasons but nothing bad enough to give in to the beast. And there were some positive things that we should remember. 2020 certainly changed the way we do things, like working from home and shopping habits and maybe some of the changes aren’t bad.
        The challenge remains though for us to continue fighting Covid. Having the vaccine is great but it’s not a quick fix, we’re going to be living with Covid for a while.

As much as I enjoy a good turkey dinner and especially leftovers, I’m also glad that we’ve finished. Today is back to beef Thursday!

Today is going to be a great day. Best wishes to my Cafe friends for a very happy & healthy 2021.

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy New Year's eve, everyone. Rava, so proud of you for not caving!

Thanks for the morning chuckle, Pauly. "Stay positive in mind not covid"

Techie, sending positive energy to the Army thread. I have to confess I never leave the Cafe. Maybe I should start.

Jude, I saw one of your kitty pictures on Facebook. I'll be looking for a needy kitty when we get home in February. This kitty will need to learn to travel and be inside only. Hope I can find the right fit!

Waves to everyone!!

Busy day of final prep to head out bright and early tomorrow morning. I'll check in from the road. We have one dicey pass to get over and then it should be smooth sailing. 24 more!!

Comment

Happy New year's eve everyone! No partying here..I can never stay up till midnight anyway!

I'll have to get over to the army thread and see what's going on.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Feliz año nuevo, Cafe members. Thinking of you all as we move through the yearly transition. I’m always focused on one thing, my sobriety. It is self care of the utmost importance. Self love is the catalyst. So, I truly believe we all can make 2021 our best year ever. Make self care and love yourself number one priority. May you all have the courage to break the patterns in your life that no longer serve you. Blessings x
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

“Shedding tears over missed opportunities of the year gone by might cloud your vision and may cause you to miss out on opportunities of the present. Sow the seeds of hard work to reap the sweet fruits of success and prosperity in the coming future. Ring out the old but do not lose the lessons of the past that will make you better at work in the coming year. Work towards your goals and find yourself serving as the ideal for this year. Override the challenges and bring in changes that you wish to see. May you garner the support of all in your endeavors to make your dreams come true in 2021. Happy New Year! God Bless!”

~ FB Group Cowboy Logic ~
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

HAPPY NEW YEAR y'all!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great job on not giving up on your quit [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! Carry that same determination with you wherever you go!

Loved the quote [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], even though some days it's hard to convince myself of it!

It's been quite the year, but it's in the past now, let's all strive to make 2021 the best year ever!

Comment

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Cowboy, some days miss the mark, that's for sure. But it's best to start out at least with a positive approach. We've all had some doozies in our lives where we get hit with some really hard stuff. But as Scarlett O'Hara would say: "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."

Happy Unhung January 1st, everyone! 24 more will be a great way to start the year!
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Happy 2021 Cafe friends!

It was a quiet evening here although fireworks could be heard. Ever nice starting the day and the year with a clear head.

2021 is a darn good year not to drink! It’s going to be a great day and a great year!!

Safe travels Ginger! Look forward to seeing lots of pics of Oregon.

Stay safe and af everyone.

QW
                          Last edited by Quit wining; January 1, 2021, 09:09 AM.
                          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy New Year cafe! Dill, I like that saying a couple of good things I thought about was finding a way to make money that was outside that crappy salon I've been at for too long, guinea pig had babies, got Wilbur, spent more time with family(immediate family) got some money unexpected from my tribe, got to try new coffee shops even tho it was drive thru, seen more parts of Vegas/Henderson I've never been to, those are just a few but it's something that's been good also sober for most of the year so there's that, waves to the gang and wishes for a happy AF Friday for us all!
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy New Year! Hitting the road. You guys are the best. 24 more!

Comment

Happy New Year, Cafe Champs. Brisk morning for me as I welcome my first walk of the year. I’m am full of optimism and hope. Wishing you ALL our best year yet. I can’t think of a better time to declare another 24. Blessings

Queen - We Are The Champions (Live Aid 1985) - YouTube
                                Last edited by techie; January 1, 2021, 12:11 PM. Reason: Inclusion
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X