No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, I remembered that today is Sunday [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], so I best get breakfast ready lol

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

My prayers are with your in-laws as well [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]...

Great to see you made it safe [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], and hope your travels are just the same [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]!

Our Christmas decorations stay up till after Ukrainian Christmas, January 7th this year, then things slowly get put away. Not that there's a lot to put away anyway lol.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Safe travels Rava. I bet you’ll be happy to awake tomorrow in warm and hopefully sunny weather.

Great looking brekkie Cowboy, the eggs look perfect.

It’s looking like another quiet day here. We Skyped with our family yesterday, great to see them although an in person visit would be better.

It’s going to be a great day, enjoy it af!

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Safe travels Rava and Ginger that's beautiful Jude, hope your in-laws get through this ok, as I said back in October my coworker who has cirrhosis, asthma and diabetes had it and she was ok, just a small cough, fatigue and body aches I was worrying about her cuz her preexisting conditions but she made it cuz with this virus we just don't know, hoping for the best for your loved ones, Cowboy at the rate I'm going it'll be like the Ukraine Christmas with the stuff still up tip the 7th haha, waves to the gang and wishes for a great AF day for us all!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hoping all we know with covid can recover without any lasting affects. That too can be rough.

Thanks for brekkie, ABC! 24 more here please and thank you 😊

Comment

Guten Morgen Cafe Mitglieder. Lots to do today. Having pain in my right hip only at night. I’m a side sleeper and this wakes me up. I’ll make an Ortho appointment because this puts a cramp (lol) in my training schedule. No pain per se during the day but I need quality sleep to be competitive. Hoping to make a strong finish in this years Malibu Triathlon. Really bad news for my little rural community. We were informed by our Fire Chief that COVID is surging in my town. We are twice the number of positive cases then the state. Mind boggling. So, stay safe as I will and by all means another 24. Segen x
              Last edited by techie; January 3, 2021, 12:05 PM.
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]... I admire the fact that you stay so physically active despite having some health issues. Your positive attitude seems to be working! Stay safe!

Father-in-law is still very sick with Covid. He has diabetes and COPD, and is dependent on an oxygen tank. Despite this, the VA hospital sent him home because he didn't qualify for overnight care. WTF? So much for taking care of our veterans.

Sorry if I'm a little cranky this morning. I need to adjust my attitude, and be thankful for everything that I have, especially my sobriety and my cafe friends.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

I would be upset as well [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], but maybe there were extenuating circumstances why he was sent home? Who knows how they make their decisions...

Back to work today, and I'm actually looking forward to it lol.

Comment

Jude, I feel your frustration. It's hard sometimes not to despair. Your choice to focus on gratitude and the blessings in your life will help ease your upset, I hope. :heartbeat:

My BIL and SIL are both still doing poorly and are dealing with the covid at home. BIL is not eating. We are very worried about them.

Find something that brings you each some measure of joy, be it large or small. Mine will be filling the crockpot with pot roast and veggies.
                      And maybe a walk around the pond with Tessa and Pumpkin if the weather permits.

And 24 more please and thank you.
                      Last edited by dill; January 4, 2021, 07:47 AM.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Jude I'd be upset too Dill, sad about your BIL not eating, just makes me really sad just cuz I honestly thought we'd have been done with the virus months ago! Here it is stronger than ever it seems, Wilbur said he'll be our mascot if he's provided plenty of hay and cucumbers haha, Techie I'm a side sleeper too but my hip has been hurting from laying on it, not sure if it's my mattress or what but it's not pleasant, hope your doc has some answers for you, hugs to the gang and wishes for a happy AF day for us all!
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Jude, it’s great that you’re maintaining a positive attitude, that will help keep the beast at bay. I try to do that as well but I inherited my Dad’s low tolerance for BS and have occasionally found myself fighting for what I believe to be right. And every so often, my evil twins Frank and Blunt have to make an appearance.

Techie, sorry you’re having hip issues. Hope you get relief. Pain that prevents a good sleep is hard to live with.

In spite of everything that’s going on in the world, today is going to be a great day! Enjoy it safely and af.

QW
                          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Morning all. Sorry to hear the covid sufferes are still doing so poorly. Hope the vaccine starts to turn things around and soon!

Big storm blowing in. Hoping to get a walk in before it does so better get going! 24 more!

Comment

Good morning, everyone. I appreciate the supportive comments. I suffer from many old sport injuries. I played high school & college football. I also played ice hockey well into my forties. My body lets me know at times. For all of you with family members that are ill, I will keep you and them in my thoughts and prayers. The virus is raging here, but I continue to everything possible to minimize my exposure. I need to get out before the rain starts, so have the best day possible. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X