Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Happy belated birthday, QW!:welldone:
    Last edited by dill; January 6, 2021, 09:44 AM.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Super busy. Love you all. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy belated birthday, QW. Glad your steak was yummy!

I can't wait for this insanity to be over. Hoping things don't blow up today.

24 more, please and thank you!

Comment

It will be a good day.

It will be a good day for another 24.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

MIL was admitted to the hospital last night with covid, FIL was put on a ventilator. Not looking good. :concern: Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. What's frustrating is that we can't even be there with them!
            [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]...I hope that your in-laws are doing better.

Trying to remain grateful and asking for another sober day please!

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That's disheartening news [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], extra prayers headed your way....
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. So sorry about your in laws Jude. Please keep us posted. Covid is no joke. I have been in a lockdown state and now Florida which is much more lax. The common thing is that even in Florida people are wearing masks everywhere. It’s just more populated. Hand sanitizer is available everywhere. No toilet paper here which I find crazy. Hope everyone has a great day. 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

I always wondered about the toilet paper fascination throughout this whole covid thing Rava haha, Jude I'm sorry that's so scary waves to all and wishes for a great AF day for us all
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

As Rava noted, Covid is no joke. Hopefully those near and dear to Cafe friends fully recover.

Like many people around the world, I watched on TV the situation in Washington yesterday. Unbelievable. Hopefully there’s a return to peace today.

There’s a university student in Germany who has asked for help with their research into cravings for alcohol and other things. The posters name is Sina and the topic, I Need Some Help. If you can help by completing the short survey, it would help.

I didn’t realize that hoarding toilet paper was going on again. I’d heard that peanut butter was the next target.

In spite of Covid, riots and other stuff going on, today is going to be a great day. Enjoy it af!

QW
                      Last edited by Quit wining; January 7, 2021, 09:30 AM.
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Jude so sorry to hear about your in-laws. Sending prayers.

We all need a peaceful 24 more....

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Holding space this morning for your in-laws, Jude. I posted in the Army thread about a prescription drug I take that has helped me tremendously and may protect those who take it from COVID’s more serious complications. It has other amazing benefits, and is very easy on the body. Check out that post if interested. If you have questions feel free to PM. I’m in the mood for another two four. Blessings x
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

5:15am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Jude, thoughts and prayers for your inlaws. And for you and your hb.

So far my in-laws are haning in there. SIL is much improved and BIL has turned a corner. I think he will be slower to recover, but at least he is eating more now so that will help.

So far the winter weather has been uneventful. Just one kind of cold gray day after another. I'm not complaining really. I wouldn't mind a bit of sunshine tho!

24 more for all, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill I’m glad your in laws are doing better and Jude I hope your in laws are turning the corner as well. Hope you are enjoying your time at the beach Ginger. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X