No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully things work out as well with the tablet as they did with the car [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]!

You had me worried for a bit [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], good to see you back!

Another cold day here as well [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], but it's supposed to start warming up now!
    Last edited by abcowboy; February 14, 2021, 09:18 AM.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

We haven't had any cake in the Café for a while, and today is a good day for one I reckon...

Happy Valentine's Day ladies!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We’ve got a plan formulated to get our house ready to put on the market and have narrowed our list of potential realtors to help us. Today will be spent working on furthering our plans.

Another great brekkie Cowboy, thanks. And the cake you baked looks delish!

Have a great af Valentine’s Day everyone!

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy Valentine's day all! :heart::heart:

Thanks for breakfast and the cake cowboy! I think that I'll have the cake first!

Great video [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]! I needed that this morning. Think that I'll share it on FB! Glad that you enjoyed your ski day!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Great breakfast and yummy bread this morning!

It's cold here for us. 18 degrees and we did get about 4 inches of snow. Nothing like ya'll up north!

Happy Valentine's Day! 24 more!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Yes Dill, I have read it. Wonderful. BTW, Cowboy don’t worry if I miss posting once in a while. I’ve been known to take weeks away from the forum when business gets busy. I travel a lot internationally but that has stopped due to COVID. I am SOLID in my sobriety. However, I do appreciate with gratitude the caring nature of this group. Another 24 for me. Happy Valentine’s Day. I love you all!!!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Things just keep getting better here! The more experienced tech took a look at my tablet and found the problem was a bad resistor. He replaced it and got the thing up and running. They also cautioned that the battery was going bad and should be replaced but that was up to me. I said do it. The battery plus resistor, labor and taxes comes to $213. Much better.

So, now thing around here are looking up. The only thing that will make it better will be for this winter weather to be in the rearview!

I hope we all have another 24 hours of freedom.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe . Looks like a good breakfast yesterday. Sorry I missed it. Hope everyone has a great day today. Ginger, we are nowhere near Texas. Wow thats interesting about the sand. Techie loved the music! Thanks for that. Seriously considering selling our house up north and living in Fl full time. I had a hard time sleeping last night as my brain was all over the place. Only time will tell what happens. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Rava, that sounds like a good plan but I know your family is up north and how hard it would be not being around them regularly but you can always visit alot, my daughter who lived in Portland moved back here in October and she works so much I feel like I saw her MORE when she lived up there! It's funny in a way, Techie I know how your posts go from seeing you here and there back when the steppers thread was around so I figured you were just busy, our Mr. V is like that too I keep having problems with the site kicking me off and then I have to log back in and it's annoying, just started happening a few days ago so who knows, waves to the gang and wishes for a great AF day for us all!
                      Last edited by paulywogg; February 15, 2021, 09:02 AM.
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

[MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], I don't blame you for wanting to move down south permanently. We are expecting another 8-12 inches of snow today and tomorrow. Living in a warmer climate is looking better and better!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We’re still in the deep freeze here so talk of moving somewhere warmer certainly appeals! In my next life, I’d like to be a weather forecaster so I can be wrong most of the time and still keep my job!! The promised warm up has been pushed back yet again.

Pauly, we don’t get to see our family, only a 45 minute drive away, near as often as we’d like, Covid notwithstanding. They’re all busy with their lives and do their best to see us when they can.

Looks like another day of walking on eggshells. Oh well.

Have a great af Monday everyone. Stay safe, stay warm.

QW
                          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Pauly, have you tried restarting what ever you're using to login with? Most times a reboot will take care of glitchy apps.

Got an SOS call and need to do grandma duty even though there's no school today. Gotta go! 24 more!

Comment

Good morning Cafe diners. Rainy but busy schedule for me. Have a wonderful day. 24 more for me. Blessings x
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning. Woke up to a tornado warning. Luckily it never came!!! Also QW you mentioned that you are 45 minutes away from family and how busy they are. Same with us we are 60 minutes away from family when living up north and dont see them that much due to their busy lives. So my thoughts of moving south would free me up to fly up north to visit and would not have the responsibility of a home sitting empty for 6 months of the year. I dont know. I’m just gonna think it over. Our condo is so tiny that if we sold our major home we would then have money to possibility upgrade into a slightly larger condo. These big decisions are not going to make me drink tho. Hopefully everyone has a great day! Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X