No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:30am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Jude, I hope you keep trying and soon find an available vaccine appointment. It took some effort and luck when we did, but they say more vaccine is becoming available so fingers crossed.

Thanks for another great Sunday breakfast Cowboy! I had a hard time sticking with my diet tho...

We had an unexpected visit from an old friend yesterday afternoon. It was quite a nice surprise and fun to get caught up.

24 more please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We made good progress yesterday on getting the house ready for listing on Friday. At this rate, we’ll be ready sooner, but with PD, we never know what the day will bring.

Mild and windy here this morning, looks like it’s to be mild all week. Sure better than -30 and snow!

Have a great af Monday everyone.

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy Monday, I won't be drinking today hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Monday cafe! Gusty winds, falling temps, and a couple of inches of snow on the way.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Hitting the road! 24 more...

Comment

Good morning Cafe cold and windy followers. Gorgeous day in my neck of the woods. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I thought I posted yesterday. I guess the day got away from me. Been sunny and hot, hot hot here but thats what I love so no complaining. It’s hard to get a covid shot here as well. I have been trying for Mr. R but no luck so far. I’m sure eventually they will have openings. I’m still on the fence about getting it. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Rava, that picture was a lovely way to start my day! Thanks. I think I found a sand dollar while I was there....
                    Lots of people are on the fence about the vaccine. I can understand that. Lots of people are on the fence about masks. I can understand that, too. I for one am not a firm believer but will grant that they may have some limited benefit. I wear mine where required, but never outdoors or at home.

Second vaccine shot for us today. I hope that all of you can find ways to get yours very, very soon if you want to get the vaccine.

March, true to form, came in 'like a lion'. Let's hope it also goes out according to the saying.

24 more please and thank you.
                    Last edited by dill; March 2, 2021, 07:21 AM.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

How far is your condo from the beach [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]? From the looks of that beach, I'd love to live right beside it! I'm with you on the vaccine, I'll probably get it at one point or another, most likely not till it's available to the general population even if I do qualify to get it earlier.

Our March came in like a lamb [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], hopefully the old saying is wrong lol. And I'm with you on the mask wearing, wear mine only when absolutely necessary, and avoid any stores that are mask mandatory, which is all of them right now, so needless to say, I haven't been doing much shopping lol.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Mrs QW has a medical appointment this morning. I’ll wait for her and after we’re doing a bit of shopping. We made good progress yesterday on getting the house ready to list. It was so mild, we were able to open several windows and air out the house.

We’re waiting to find out when we can expect to get the vaccine. Neither of us are fans of vaccines but we plan to get the shots when available. We also aren’t fans of masks but wear them when required. What I don’t understand is that law enforcement stands by and watches those who flagrantly defy the law by protesting in malls, attending churches, and other public areas. We may not like the laws but they are for our protection and need to be enforced.

Have a great af Tuesday everyone!

QW
                          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

6:02 am in Vegas, shesh couldn't sleep last night! Like a bunch of mini naps I kept getting startled awake by nothing those nights are sooooo annoying! Rava love that pic I won't be drinking today and wish everyone a happy AF day!
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Made it home safe and sound and our second vaccine is scheduled for 9a so off we go shortly!

24 more!

Comment

Good luck to those of you getting your second covid vaccine. I've heard that some people have had mild reactions to it, and hope that you are spared!

Loved the beach pic [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! I'd post a pic from here, but it would depress everyone! The snow has finally stopped, but it's bitterly cold with wind chills below zero! Hopefully, this means that March will go out like a lamb!

Masks are mandatory here everywhere you go around here, which is a good thing, even though it's a PIA! I'm still going through buckets of hand sanitizer though! Better safe than sorry I guess...
                                [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] I hope that you sleep better tonight! :sleeping:

Asking for 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X