~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Sorry for your loss Cowboy 6:13 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

In our state you have to spend down all your assets to 2,500 then you qualify for state pay. I guess it's a way to encourage your children to take you in if they want their inheritance! Haha

Beautiful weather here. Too soon for spring, but it's close!! I'll gladly take 24 more.

Comment

Good morning Cafe superstars. I’m a bit sore this morning. I went off my bike yesterday. I was avoiding a tractor that didn’t see me coming on a rural back road. I have a few scrapes and bruises. The bike was beat up a bit. It’s a new Trek Madone SLR which is quite pricey. Not sure what the repair costs will be. However, everything is good as all will get sorted out. I’ll use my backup bicycle to train. Another 24 for me. Have a good one. Blessings x
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Techie, so glad you are ok. That could have ended very poorly. You are lucky. Wishing you speedy healing. Cowboy, so very sorry about your Uncle. Now you have your FIL to worry about but at least he is being released. Dill, hope you enjoyed your overnight with your grands. QW hope your home sells quickly. The market is hot for sure. We keep getting calls from realtors about selling. We had a day full of heavy rain yesterday. Hopefully today will be a bit better. Wishing everyone a great Sunday. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:32am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Best get breakfast served before everyone misses out...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good to hear that you're just a bit sore and the bike is the one that's needing repairs [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]! And you're right, those bikes are very pricey!

Comment

Sorry that you took a spill [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], but glad that you are OK! Much easier to repair a bike instead of broken bones!

Thanks for another great breakfast cowboy!

I woke up this morning feeling hungover. Not sure what caused it, but it definitely wasn't from alcohol. It brought back many not so fond memories of my drinking days. Sure don't miss that, so I'm humbly asking for another sober day.

Have a great Sunday all!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Techie, so glad your injuries were fairly minor although scrapes and bruises can be painful. Hope the healing goes well and doesn’t negatively impact your training.

The person who came to measure the house yesterday for the real estate listing, a licensed realtor herself, commented that we should be seeing offers quickly. A house on the next street sold in less than a week so I’m hoping ours does as well.

Another awesome brekkie Cowboy! Thanks.

Have a great af Sunday everyone.

QW
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Yikes, Techie! Glad you are OK. Hope the soreness passes quickly!

Dill, hope you had a great time with the grands! You'll need to rest up today, I bet. I know I always do after an overnight!

Another yummy Sunday breakfast, ABC!! I'll take it and another 24!

Comment

My goodness Techie! So glad your injuries weren't more serious. Is there such a thing as bike insurance and do you have it? I suppose it would make sense for those high end models and for personal injury.

The grands are still here so not time yet for rest. But it is wonderful to be back to the old routines! They as happy as we are. Yesterday, in spite of the cool temps, we built a campfire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, getting all smokie and a bit muddy in the endeavor. Good times!

Thanks for the breakfast Cowboy. I passed on the potatoes because of the Covid diet.... But I am making some good progress on getting that weight off!

Jude, nice reminder for you and glad you shared. The hangover hell we used to put ourselves thru!

I'll take 24 more, please and thanks.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

In the past, Mondays were huge hangover days as I often spent Sunday drinking from morning into the evening. So grateful for waking up this morning with a clear head.

24 more please...

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Techie, sorry about your crash yikes! Glad it wasn't worse though! Dill, glad you got some fun time with the grands I wake up feeling hungover sometimes too, headache, dry mouth, groggy not fun but at least I can know it'll blow off soon, unlike a hangover where I'd be drinking to get rid of it, those were terrible times, Jude my Monday was everyday for a long time, glad we're all here and not in denial anymore 5:45 am in Vegas another 24 for me and all my friends here, hope we all have a fabulous AF day!
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

The hangover. It is best to leave it behind. But I do appreciate the occasional reminders, Jude and Pauly. I often wondered if the cure for a hangover as drinking more or if drinking more just covered it up or made you not care. The worst thing for me about a hangover was that it usually lasted all day or at least well into the afternoon. A pretty steep price to pay!

Sunny today and going to be in the mid fifties (F) here. Won't that feel grand? Glad not to be hungover on a glorious day like this!

Hope everyone has a great Monday and that you are feeling better, Techie.
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X