Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Like everyone else, I don’t miss drinking and the resulting hangovers. When you think how much time we used to waste - not only nursing a hangover but afternoons and evenings spent drinking. And how much money was wasted.

Today the house gets listed. My honey-do list is long so best be getting to it.

Have a great af Monday everyone!

QW
    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

I've been waking up with a slight hangover feeling since my 2nd vaccine. Not sure if it's related but it sucks and it is a good reminder why I don't drink. Hope it passes soon.

Techie, hope your on the mend!

Happy Monday all. 24 more!!

Comment

Good luck selling the house QW! I'm sure that it will sell quickly with the market the way it is!

I hope that you feel better soon [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]. Did you get the Moderna vaccine? I've heard that a lot of people had reactions after the second shot of that particular vaccination.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning. Ginger hope you are feeling better. So many of my friends also had hangover feelings with the 2nd shot. Chills, fever and body aches. QW hope things go quickly with your home. Techie, hope you are feeling better after your spill. Hi to Cowboy, Pauly, Jude, Dill, Techie ! One thing about drinking for so many years is that the older you get the longer and harder you fall after a night of heavy drinking. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Guess I'm lucky that I hardly remember what a hangover feels like, but I do remember the 3am sweats and shakes! That alone is almost enough to keep me sober lol.

I'm eligible to get the vaccine starting Wednesday, the AstraZeneca one. Not sure if I'll be getting in line or waiting for a while yet...
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:48 am in Vegas another 24, hope everyone has a great AF day!
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

The house got listed yesterday so now the fun begins. I really, really dislike being at the mercy of realtors however this is short term pain for long term gain.
                  Almost everything on the honey-do list got done yesterday so there’s not much to be done today. Yay!

Have a great af Tuesday everyone!

QW

24/7/365

Comment

Sending house selling vibes your way, QW!

I had the Pfizer vaccine. Who knows! Could be allergies, I guess.

Another school day here. Teachers are able to get the vaccine in our state now so hopefully school can go back to 100% in person soon!

24 more for me!!

Comment

I and Mr. D plus two others had the moderna shots on the same day. Other than arm soreness we were all fine.

Going for 24 more, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:33am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

We are scheduled to have the Pfizer vaccine at the end of the month. Hopefully, neither of us will have a reaction.

Yesterday, I heard a lot of geese flying north, and the coyotes have been very active at night. It's supposed to be 60° today, and 64° tomorrow. I do believe that Spring is not far away!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:50 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today, hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Many thanks for the good vibes about selling the house. Monday afternoon when our realtor put the sign on the lawn I told him I’d like it sold in 24 hours. Yesterday morning he called to set up a showing. The couple spent an hour going through the house and left. An hour after that our agent presented an offer subject only to a house inspection for an amount that was close to what we were looking for. Sold in 21 hours! While we likely could have negotiated a higher price, not having to deal with showings is worth whatever additional dollars we might have got. Done and done. Now we need to find a place to live. And pack. Fun or what, eh?

We each have medical appointments this morning and after, a meeting with the realtor. Then it’s get to work time!

Have a great af Wednesday everyone!

QW

24/7/365

Comment

Huge congratulations, QW!!! That's great! You and and Mrs. Q are on your way!

Mr. D was out working in the woods two days ago and actually saw two coyotes! It's their breeding time so they are more active I guess. And I saw a redwing blackbird yesterday! So, yes indeed Spring is on its way....

Cowboy, if I were on my own I am not at all sure I would get the vaccine. Mr. D is very insistent about it so I went along.

24 more please and thank you.
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X