~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

How exciting Rava! See the universe made your decision for you about your living situation that you were on the fence about woo hoo! 5:50 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today, hope everyone has a wonderful AF Friday!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

That's great news about the house [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! I would imagine that there will be much less stress having to deal with only one house!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Wow! Stuff's happening around here. I love it! Change is good for us, I think. Keeps us thinking and moving.

Lunch and a big walk planned with little sister today. We are both fully vaccinated now so looking forward to lunch out!

24 more, please!!

Comment

Good morning Cafe geese watchers and home movers. I am spending the day doing nothing as I try to recover and plan when training can resume. Reading a wonderful book. Life is good even when things are not going our way. Another 24 for me. Have a great day. Blessings x
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning cafe! Hope that everyone has a great day Saturday! I know that I'm looking forward to another booze free day!!

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We made good progress yesterday with organizing the move and even sold some more things we’d planned to downsize. I hope today is as productive!

Have a great af Saturday everyone. I might have to visit the liquor store today to get some boxes, empty of course. They are great for packing glasses.

QW
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Had a wonderful day with lil' sis. Almost felt back to normal.

Techie, keeping you in my thoughts for a speedy recovery.

QW, hope that perfect condo comes around soon!

I'll take another 24!!

Comment

Ginger, I know what you mean about things feeling almost back to normal. I feel that way too.

24 more, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hola Cafe folks. Not a good day. Another 24. Full report & read back tomorrow. Blessings x
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

5:40am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Looks like breakfast will be ready for everyone, time change and all!

Comment

Thanks for breakfast cowboy!

Geez...I wish that we didn't have to do the time change thing twice a year. It really screws me up!
                            [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], hope that you are having a better day this morning!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Hopefully things aren't too bad in your world [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]!

More and more geese showing up now, and our first night of above freezing temps, not by much though lol.

Things do seem to be getting back to a new normal. As vaccinations increase, infections decrease, and more restrictions are lifted!

Comment

This time change sucks! Techie hope everything is ok, 6:42 am in Vegas another 24 hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X