No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about that [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], I didn’t realize today was Thursday! Got to be very laid back when it doesn’t matter what day of the week it is lol.

Anyway, got to see both in-laws for a few minutes in the Manor parking lot! The fil is quite proud of his new smile!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Going to drop some stuff off at sons home and visit with the grands. Our house is almost empty except for what the buyers purchased. Found an awesome hack for cleaning nasty, greasy oven racks..... Dryer sheets place in the bottom of the bathtub about 10, put racks on top, fill tub with hot water covering the racks and add about 1/4 cup of dawn dishwashing liquid. Let soak for about 8 hours. The grease easily comes off.....I’m completely impressed. I have to include a picture because it is amazing. Wish I had the before picture..... Hope everyone has a great day. 24 more please.

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Those racks look amazing [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! Just like brand new! I copied and pasted your little trick so that I wouldn't have to hunt back for it lol.

I can't imagine what your kitchen looks like after a pigeon or two was in it [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]! I know what my shed looks like and the equipment inside it...

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

More packing on my agenda for today. I made progress on the rec room yesterday so will finish it today, finish packing my office and start packing clothes we won’t need for a while. Got the movers booked yesterday so things are falling into place. We had a return to winter yesterday so the person buying some furniture re-scheduled for today.

Have a great af Friday everyone! Stay safe.

QW
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

"Addiction is giving up everything for one thing. Recovery is giving up one thing for everything." I saw this quote on FB this morning and thought that I would share it. Not sure who the author is, but the meaning is powerful.

Glad that your fil got his new choppers cowboy! I can't imagine going for 2 months with no teeth!

Sounds like everyone in the cafe is pretty busy, especially for the movers and shakers!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Jude, that's a fridge worthy quote! I think I'll print it out and put it on mine as a reminder.

I have a day off from Casa Academy so it's chore time! Opening up the 5th wheel and getting it ready for a short trip to the Snake River.

24 more!

Comment

Good afternoon Cafe friends. Traveling today. Have a beauty. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning. Hope everyone has a great day! All packing is done for us. We are just now chilling and leave next week. Hope everyone has a great day! 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

It's a rainy Saturday morning here, but I guess that it's better than snow!

Another 24 please...

Comment

Happy Saturday everyone, hope we all have a great AF day!
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

It was a good day yesterday as far as the move was concerned - we got lots packed and sold some furniture. We waived the conditions on the purchase of our condo and now have a firm deal.
                            Then I noticed a puddle on the garage floor under the rear axle of our 6 year old Jeep. There is a crack in the differential that will likely cost a lot to repair. Of course the warranty expired last year. The vehicle only has 44,000 kms or about 27,000 miles. Not impressed. Monday it goes to the local Dodge dealer to get fixed.

Rava, I’m glad you’re packed and ready to go. I’m envious!

Have a great af Saturday everyone!

QW
                            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good for you, Rava!! You're on your way. QW, you're right behind her!

Beautiful day here in the Yakima Valley. Did I mention, I'm keeping Pearl? We've started taking her for car rides in preparation for making her a traveling cat. So far so good!

24 more....

Comment

What an awesome job your cleaning hack did on those racks, Rava!

We haven't caught any more raccoons in the trap since we caught that male. Looks like he was a bachelor! Thank goodness.

Cowboy how awful for you FIL. Glad things are going to be better for him now.

24 please and thank you.

So, I did it again. I posted yesterday or so I thought. But now I see that I neglected to press that darn submit reply button! Oh well. Here I am today and am looking forward to another 24.
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X