~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe movers and shakers. Great job Rava. Sorry about your car, QW. It always seems that when things are in flow, something invariably happens to block it. Well, I’m going to flow into this wonderful spring weather and workout for the first time since my accident. Another 24 for me. Have a wonderful day. Blessings x
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.
      ~Vincent Van Gogh

That is the truth! So today I will go for another 24. I hope we all have a good Sunday.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Rainy day here. At least the buyers bought some of our furniture so we still have something to sit on. Ginger, I’m glad you are keeping Pearl. She will love traveling with you. We put our dog in a small crate with a nice little dog bed. He loves it and feels very safe. One year we didnt have the crate and just put him in the bed, unfortunately our luggage shifted while driving and fell on him. So we always use the crate just for protection. Techie, glad you are getting back to normal. Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, 24 more for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Something simple for breakfast this morning...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

So glad that you are keeping Pearl Ginger! I'm sure that she will have an awesome home with you!

Great breakfast cowboy! Thank you!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Sounds to me like we're mostly all moving along nicely, and I like that! We all have our ups and downs, but things have a way of working out when we take it day by day.

I've seen lots of geese, hawks, the bald eagles are back, one bear, but no gopher's yet so spring isn't officially here lol.

Had a busy day yesterday doing nothing lol, but spent time with Hank and that's always good for my state of mind! Think maybe I'll work on my railroad a bit today as I made enough for supper yesterday that there's leftover's for today!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Another awesome brekkie Cowboy, thanks! Nothing that fancy being served here today as we work through must goes. Gotta get the freezer emptied.

Time spent with our fur buddies is the best! I’ve been getting in as many hugs as I can before Jessie moves next door. She knows something is going on, I just hope she knows we’re doing what’s best for her. Last evening our neighbours invited her for a sleepover and she rocketed out our door, straight to theirs.

Here’s an example of why I’m not particularly fond of real estate agents. Don’t be too critical of me, I know there are lots of good agents out there but not all are as honest and ethical as they should be.
                  The condo we bought was advertised as having a freezer. We didn’t see one and when our agent asked about it, the listing agent said there never was one and immediately amended the listing and sent an amendment for us to sign to remove it. Our agent said he’ll buy us a freezer rather than jeopardize the deal. At least our agent has ethics. Frank & Blunt might write a letter to the real estate board once the dust settles.

Lots of packing to do today, best be getting to it.

Have a great af Sunday everyone.

Qaw
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

That other agent should be offering to buy a freezer not yours, ABC. I think a letter is in order!

I posted this to FB but posting here too for those who won't see it. The quail were eating and both Pearl and Ginger were watching them.

I'll take another 24!!

Comment

Good morning Cafe fur buddies & freezer lovers. Well, I have reached the 4000 day milestone. Indeed a blessing. It is amazing what we can achieve when we fall in love with life. Have a wonderful day. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
                      Last edited by techie; March 28, 2021, 11:52 AM.
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wow [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]! 4000 days is impressive, and you should be proud!
                        [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] ...I can't imagine how hard it must be to rehome Jessie, but it sounds like your neighbors will take good care of her! Lots of stress for you right now, but you seem to be handling it well!

Cold and windy this morning with a mix of snow and rain. Sure makes for a gloomy Monday.

The hubby and I are getting out first Covid vaccine this morning, and I'm a little nervous about it.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good Monday morning. Ginger, your view is breathtaking. I would be looking out all day....Good luck with your shot today Jude. Techie, congrats on 4000 days. That is truly amazing. QW I hear ya on the freezer. When we bought our condo it was advertised as having a parking spot under a carport. Turns out that was wrong. Sometimes I think the realtors are so anxious to make a sale that they don’t always get the facts straight. Not cool. Hi to Cowboy and Pauly and anyone else I missed. Hope everyone has a good monday! 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

Huge congrats to you Techie! How great for you! I love the framing of falling in love with life as a tool.

Jude, You've go this! But good luck to you anyway.

Full moon last night was called the Worm Moon. I woke up to the smell of worms as we had rain the night before, so I guess the moon name was apt!

24 please and thank you.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:37am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Wow, simply wow [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]! Huge congrats on a huge milestone! You are a great example of people that can overcome huge adversities and still have a love for life!

Good luck with the shot today [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]! I'm still sitting on the fence over it, mainly because of if it's really necessary. All of the residents in the Manor where the mil is have gotten both their shots now, and have had for over a month, but they haven't lifted any visitation restrictions because the vaccine isn't 100% effective. What's with that! This whole Covid thing is starting to border on ridiculous now in my opinion!

We've got a good old blizzard blowing hard out there this morning! Crazy winds (60 - 70mph] with snow and blowing snow. At least it's not very cold, -6C (21F) but not going to warm up much throughout the day. I'm thinking I might just run out to the farm to check on things, pick up a shelf that I'm going to use for my train controls, then head straight home again lol.
                                Last edited by abcowboy; March 29, 2021, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X