~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends & Easter egg hunters. Another 24 for me. Have a wonderful blessed Happy Easter x
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy Easter everyone! Hope everyone has a peaceful AF day.

Next week is spring break for Casa Academy so we are headed camping tomorrow until Thursday. Not sure about connectivity where we are headed so don't worry if I go dark for a few days. I'll be here in spirit! 24 more!

Comment

Happy Easter Everyone!

Cowboy, I'm glad you didn't take roll call for yesterday with the site difficulties. I would've been here. And today thankfully, I am here! Thanks for that awesome breakfast!

QW things seem to be moving right along for you and Mrs. Q. It's nice you helped your neighbor's brother with the tools. I bet he really appreciated that. And even though it may've been difficult to part with your fire arms and gun safe, it's nice to be doing it to make such a positive transition in your lives. That must take the sting out.

Have a great time on your coastal get-away, Ginger! You deserve it!

I went to Easter Mass today and was treated with the announcement that we are once again going to be allowed to sing some hymns! I have been missing that element. We are still wearing masks and sitting every other pew, but the singing was an important psychological step for me. Others too I imagine.

This will be a very good day not to drink!
        Last edited by dill; April 4, 2021, 10:29 AM.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Enjoy your camping trip [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! You deserve a break!

Glad that things are moving forward for you [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]! I'm sure that it will be a relief to put all of the packing behind you! Can you imagine what a nightmare this would have been if you were still drinking?

Another sober day please and thank you!

Comment

5:33am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Have fun on your getaway [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], a campfire never gets old!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning. I couldnt log on either yesterday. Hope everyone had a nice Easter. We are driving south today and tomorrow. Destination sunshine. Ginger hope you enjoy your camping trip. Hope everyone has a great Monday, Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

Have fun Ginger I couldn't get on yesterday either, seems to be hit or miss these days, 5:45 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
                  Last edited by paulywogg; April 5, 2021, 07:46 AM.
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Safe travels Rava! Wish you could share some sunshine and Florida grapefruit with your Cafe friends. Ginger, have a great camping trip! I hope we get to camp with our kids and grandkids this summer. As Cowboy says, nothing like a campfire.

Why is it smoke alarms choose the middle of the night to signal their end of life? They could stop working during the day or evening but oh no, they have to chirp and wake up a person. This time it was 1:30AM.

My garage looks empty after the shelving, tool chest, step ladder and a bunch of lawn chemicals went next door. My neighbour’s brother doesn’t yet know he’s getting the tools. Hope it makes his day.

Another day of move related activity is waiting for me.

Have a great af Monday everyone!

QW
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

See you all in a few days! Off we go. 24 more!

Comment

I hope everyone had a good Easter. Ours was nice because Mother Nature granted us a perfect Spring day! Outdoor egg hunt and fishing in the pond.

Today will be a good one too...24 more please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends & campers. Have fun, Ginger. Safe travels, Rava. Have a beautiful whether in a tent, camper, or car. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hope that you have a safe and easy trip [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]!

When I took the dogs out this morning the sounds of Spring were everywhere. So many birds singing, the coyotes were howling, and far away a turkeys gobble added to the chorus. I felt so peaceful, and for a few moments, thoughts of Covid and other troubles seemed so far away. I hope that I can carry this feeling of serenity throughout my day.

Another booze free day please ...

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                              Last edited by abcowboy; April 6, 2021, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. QW I have never had a smoke alarm go off but in the middle of the night. Our little dog is terrified and starts shaking and once you find where it needs to be replaced another one starts to beep. Its pure madness!!! We should be at our condo this afternoon. Drove 8 hours yesterday and stayed in a nice hotel and got a good nights sleep. So today is it! Pretty excited to start a new journey. Hope everyone has a great day today! Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X