~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

[MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] which vaccination did your wife get? I had my first vaccine 3 weeks ago and I experienced some injection site soreness and fatigue. I will be getting my second dose on Monday, and I've heard that this is the one with the most side effects. I'll let you know what happens.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

When do you start back at the salon [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]? I bet your old customers will be glad to see you back!

That was a great quote [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! I saw this on the SR forum yesterday, figured I share it here!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Well, on to day four. Another good day to not drink.

I appreciate all the support folks.

Please sign me up for another 24.

Comment

Today Cowboy hopefully I get thru it without a panic attack or hitting someone haha 5:41 am in Vegas I won't be drinking today hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Jude, we had the Moderna vaccine. Mrs QW read online that side effects can last up to a few weeks. She did feel a bit better yesterday.

Jessie and I enjoyed our last walk together. We delivered her kennel, beds and other worldly possessions to her new family yesterday afternoon. She spent the afternoon in her new surroundings. We dropped off her blanket later on and she came to the door and saw us but then went back to playing with her new step brothers and sisters. I hope the transition continues to go well.

Big Al, you’re doing great! Keep up the great work but know the beast is always close by.

Have a great af Thursday everyone!

QW
              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

QW, hope Mrs continues to feel better.

Stay close Big Al! You're definitely on the right track and in the right place.

Pauly, good luck today. Hope the day flies by and you make lots of tips!

It's been windy here but the temps have been in the 70s. Mid 80s by the weekend!

I'll take another 24!!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends & Moderna lovers. Gorgeous day here. I have lab work in an hour and a tee time at noon. Wishing you all a happy sober day. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi Cafe, late check in for me. Been working on finding doctors, dentists, etc. It’s scary being in a new environment without your medical support. Lots of doctors are not accepting new patients so it’s been a bit stressful. Not enough to make me drink tho. Glad you keep coming back Big Al. Thinking of you QW and your move and sadly your last walk with Jessie. At least you can visit tho. Waves to everyone. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

It's great you are doing so well, BigAl!

Cowboy, I loved the poster. Thanks!

Good luck finding your new doctors/dentist Rava. It's hard to find a good one.

I will not be drinking today. 24 more for all of up please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Great job [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]! See, you made it past day 3! If you haven't done so already, pick up a copy of "This Naked Mind" by Annie Grace. Lots of good info and advice!

I'll take another 24 please!

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Another beautiful day here in paradise. Hope everyone has a great day! Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We found out last evening that the people we are buying the condo from have not provided the necessary documentation to close the deal today as scheduled. We have a few options to consider but are somewhat limited by the fact we have to be out of this house by next Friday. Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh! It was a very restless night with very little sleep.

At least I don’t drink!

QW
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

How frustrating, QW! It doesn't seem fair to 'punish' you and Mrs. Q due to the seller's negligence!! But I guess it is necessary to get things right. Did you get any idea about what the setback might entail time wise?

Big As, Jude's suggestion is a good one and it reminded me of Annie Grace's 30 day challenge, which you might also find helpful. It helped me get back on track a couple of years ago:

Just a moment...

I'm currently working on staying on track!!

24 hours of freedom for me today, please.
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X