~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends. I’m a cancer survivor. I chose an alternative treatment approach, having been to treatment clinics in Mexico and Germany. If anyone is interested PM me and I will send you a list on the most researched supplements and websites that have helped thousands. There is a canine dewormer that has cured lung & other cancers. I have taken it and would do it again if needed. This isn’t quackery, it is science. However, it is science that does not profit Oncologists. I’m excited about today as I’m heading for one of my favorite hikes. Wishing you all a fabulous day. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. My lovely wife is taking me away for the evening for my birthday. Beats the heck out of getting hammered.

24 more please and thanks.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'll get breakfast out before I run get a cake...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We had an outdoor, mask wearing, socially distant visit with our son, daughter in law and grandkids yesterday. So nice to be only 10 minutes apart instead of 45. Today we plan to have a similar visit with our son the chef/butcher.

Big Al, you’re so right. Life is better without getting hammered. Happy Birthday!!!

And I thought I was up before Cowboy served brekkie!!

Have a great af Sunday everyone!

QW
            Last edited by Quit wining; April 25, 2021, 06:39 AM.
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

[MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] !

Comment

Happy birthday [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]! Sobriety is the best gift that you can give yourself!

So sorry to hear about your bil Ginger. Hopefully the cancer was caught soon enough for him to make a full recovery.

Awesome breakfast cowboy! Thank you!

24 more please on this drizzly Sunday.

Comment

Happy birthday Big Al!!! Another 24 for us all hope everyone enjoys their day!
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks everyone. Techie, I've always said if I were ever diagnosed, I try alternative treatment options. I'll send you a PM.

Happy birthday, Big Al! One more day of freedom.

Yesterday was four years since my Mom passed and the phone rings. It's my mom's identical twin sister calling for a grocery run. It took me a moment when I heard her voice. That's identical too. Got to spend some time with Auntie. Good day.

I'll take another 24!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and mask wearers. Happy Birthday to [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]. We are getting some much needed rain today. I just hope it doesn’t interfere with my tee time tomorrow morning. Wishing you all the best day possible. Blessings x
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi Cafe Late check in for me. We are traveling across Florida to head back to our condo. Had fun with the grandkids and went to a water park. Thanks for the kind words about my late husband. I have since remarried but still feel his presence very much ❤️ Mr R and I just found a little restaurant in the middle of nowhere in Florida and had a wonderful lunch. It was a nice surprise! Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Late check in for me, too. The granddaughter is here this weekend so she's kept me hopping.

I'm sorry to hear about your bil Ginger. It's really good that he insisted on the biopsy! I've been disappointed recently by the treatment my friend has received thus far for her cancer. My heart aches for her.

Rava, it's always fun finding a new restaurant!

Happy Birthday, BigAl!!

Thanks for the great breakfast, Cowboy. The food in this cafe is second to none!

24 more please for all of us.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes all, and the awesome cake [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]! Went to a cool old hotel for the night. It has a history of presidents and famous gangsters. Did the ghost tour, it was interesting. It was nice to spend a sober evening just hanging out with my wife. Thanks again everybody.

Another 24 please and thanks.

Oh yeah, today will be 2 weeks for me. Couldn’t have done it without you.

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hope everyone has a great day. 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X