No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginger, glad that you finally got an appointment with the ortho doc! Hopefully someone will cancel so that you can be seen sooner.

Enjoy those clams Rava! I'm going to Rhode Island in July and staying at a beach house in a few weeks. Can't wait!

24 more please...
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Jude, that's great! Will it be just you and Mr. J or will the pets get to go along with you? A week at a beach house should be a great way to unwind. and destress.

Rava, did you get to feast on crab? I can remember when my Mom and Dad had a home in Port Charlotte and how much my Dad enjoyed his crab trap. Thanks for jogging that memory. His other favorite thing was the grapefruit tree he had in their yard. Mmm!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, the waiting list is progress! We got 7 crabs and steamed them. Today is back to the gym for us. It’s been over a week. Time to do something. Hope everyone has a great and sober day.. 24 more please and thank you.
        Attached Files

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
          Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Glad you got your ortho appointment Ginger, maybe someone will cancel and you'll get in earlier.

Sounds like a great way to spend a couple of weeks Jude, a little r&r is good for everyone.

I'll bet those crabs were good Rava. I've tasted crab meat but never tried eating it from the legs, something I'll have to try for sure.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great haul, Rava. Bet you enjoyed them!

Jude, is this your annual sister trip? Have so much fun!!

Off to workout (carefully) this morning. I just hate to lose ground on the parts that can still move. Lol

Waves to all my buddies! I'll take another!

Comment

Dill, Mr. J is staying home as only women are allowed. I'm going with my sisters and some friends. There are 7 of us altogether. The only thing I'm worried about is the amount of alcohol that will be readily available. Looks like I'll have to build up my sober muscles before then.

Hope that you enjoyed your crab dinner Rava!

24 more please....

Comment

Oh, I see Jude. Your get away will be wonderful, but definitely not without its challenges. I do wish alcohol didn't have such a prominent place in our lives.

Yum, Rava!

We're just working on keeping cool during this current heat wave. My granddaughter is coming by today for spaghetti but that's the biggest excitement in our world at present!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                  Last edited by dill; June 22, 2024, 05:57 AM.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:31am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Comment

I think you'll still enjoy the time with your sisters and friends Jude without any alcohol for you.

Enjoy the spaghetti with your granddaughter dill, and try to keep cool.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Jude, hope you have fun on your girls trip! Wishing everyone a great and sober day! 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Dill, how old is your granddaughter now? Seems like we've watched her grow up here in the Cafe.

Jude, you got this. I agree with Dill, wish AL wasn't so prominent.

Monsoon came through in our AZ resort. Looks like our place was missed but many others lost their awnings! The season hit with a vengeance!

Not much going on around here! Still babying this knee. It's getting very old! But I'll take another day, lame or not!

Comment

Yes, vacation will be somewhat of a challenge, but I'm really looking forward to enjoying the seaside. I know that I'll enjoy everything more if I stay away from the booze.

24 more please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. It’s blazing hot here today. Hopefully some storms will come in later and help with the humidity. Spent the day yesterday playing with the grands. Wishing everyone a great day! 24 more please!

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Comment

Working...
                                X