No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4:51am in Alberta, another 24 for me (x 3)...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
    Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

$3000 for scheduled maintenance is a big number Ginger, but I suppose it's the one that all the fluids get changed. Best to miss the reunion if it's already stressing on you, spend the time on the beach instead. I'll find out from Adam this weekend how much the package cost them and what it all included.

We put up our hummingbird feeder a while ago Jude, only had one come to it and he/she hasn't been back, at least not that we've seen.

Adam and I are headed for the lake this morning to start building the cabin so I'll be gone for the weekend, see y'all on Monday!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, I would not go to my 50th either. I see a few friends from high school to this day and that is enough for me. Im also glad you are going to the beach for 2 weeks. Should be a nice time. Jude, hope you have a good beach trip as well. Hi Dill, Cowboy, Mul! Hope everyone has a great Friday. Heading to my daughter’s house tonight for nachos. She and my son in law are not drinkers so this Friday night will be safe for me. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Hi to all! Slept in so running late. I'll take another

Comment

Beautiful day here! Hope everyone is having this nice weather.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Pouring rain here and it's supposed to be like this for the weekend. Looks like a good day to catch up on housework!

Cowboy, hope that the weather is better where you are so that you can start working on the cabin.

I'm In for another sober day...

Comment

Good morning. Jude, we are having clouds all day. Sounds like a good housework day for me as well. Time to organize this tiny home! LOL or maybe go fishing! Grands are coming over later too to hang out. Wishing everyone a great day. 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Jude, the problem with doing housework on a rainy day is that the cloudiness makes the inside of the house too dark to notice the dust and grime. It's as if it isn't even there! LOL! I guess I am a master at finding excuses not to do housework. The biggest motivator for me is having company. I'll always make an effort to clean for company. I'll also tidy up before the cleaning lady comes. She keeps us from getting out of control messy. Thank goodness for her!

Rava, organizing on a rainy day is another matter. I think it's a perfect rainy-day thing to do.

I enjoyed browsing the tiny homes on the Nelson website Cowboy.

Ginger, how is it going with the knee?

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Thanks for asking, Dill. It's about the same but I'm hopeful the ortho doc will help me.

Hope everyone has a great and easy day! Me too

Comment

Dill, I'm the same way about housework; I tend to clean more thoroughly when I have company coming. With 3 dogs and 5 cats it's a daily battle just to keep the place presentable. I love them all dearly, but they do require a lot of work.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Good Sunday morning. I am too early for Cowboys breakfast this morning. Big fear of moving away from my local dentist occurred. My crown fell out. I have tried to glue it back with no luck. On a 3 week waiting list for emergency Services at a dentist here. Good Lord. Luckily this tooth had a root canal so no pain is involved. Being older with fragile teeth I need to get established with a dentist here as well. Calling for strong storms today. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. Toothless Rava is not a happy camper but that will not cause me to drink.

Comment

Oh, yes Jude! I have to vacuum up the dog hair daily and I only have one!

Looks like we we'll have to go somewhere else for breakfast with Cowboy out helping Adam.

24 more for all of us, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Comment

Cross post, Rava! Sorry about your crown. That's so upsetting when it happens. Hope you can get in somewhere really fast!
                            Dill

Comment

Something for everyone!
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Rava, once upon a time, I had a temporary crown come off. I was busy and didn't want to go back to the dentist so I put a small drop of super glue on it and popped it back on! Well, that dentist was shocked how stuck it was! He kept saying we must have used permanent glue instead of temporary. I just sat there and didn't say a word! Lol

I'll take another!

Comment

Working...
                                X