~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mul, you are a wise young man. Thank you for sharing more of your story.​
    Hahaha, I certainly don't feel young. Me and an old friend (who just turned 43) were joking today how we're both going on about our health problems like a bunch of "old cogers", haha.

P.S. Some gorgeous weather here the last few days, nice mix of sun and cloud but not too hot (the heat is coming next week though, yuk). Was a bit tough (inadvertantly) walking through a brewery district today, seeing all those nice large crisp ice cold pints of beer, defiintely had that urge to duck in for "a quick one". There's just something about the nice weather and everyone being out that goes so hand in hand with drinking...

Also, Happy Canada Day everyone!

Comment

Rava, hope that you can find a dentist sooner rather than later, but I'm glad that the tooth is not painful.

I'm in for another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

Thanks for the breakfast smorgasbord yesterday, Ginger! Well done.

Happy Canada day, Mul! Is it a holiday? Do you have work off?

Beautiful here the last few days, but heat is headed our way soon.

24 more for all of us please and thank you.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning. Thanks Ginger for the tip about the super glue. That may be coming next. I hope everyone has a great Monday and Happy July! 24 more please.

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

Since I was here last, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
            Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill Mulburry

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Howdy y'all! Got back from the lake mid-afternoon yesterday after getting quite a bit accomplished. The weather cooperated for us but it was a bit too windy for the two of us to try standing up any outside walls so we decided to just stop where we were and head home. We got the poly and gravel put down for the crawlspace, outside rim joists squared and attached to the pilings, floor trusses installed, and sub-floor glued and screwed down. It was a very productive weekend.

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hmmm, guess I should have re-sized the pics before posting them...

Comment

It is Canada Day here today, a stat holiday equivalent to your July 4th dill, so most people have the day off. Adam has to work today so that's why we had to come back yesterday.

And thanks for doing the breakfast yesterday Ginger!
                  Last edited by abcowboy; Yesterday, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Wow! ABC, you guys got a lot accomplished. Thanks for the pictures! Are the interior walls finished too or will you need to insulate and dry wall once they are up?

Off to exercise with my bum knee. Lol I'll take another!

Comment

Thanks for the pics cowboy, looks like you and your son did a lot of work over the weekend. Can't wait to see the finished product!

24 more please...

Comment

Wow! You and Adam sure got a lot done, Cowboy! That's exciting!

I can't believe that we are already starting the second half of 2024.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:11am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Ya, the cabin is coming along nicely. The interior walls are also framed Ginger and once we have all the walls up we'll start on the roof. The vapor barrier and insulation is supplied but we have to install it once the building is weatherproofed.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Cowboy love seeing the tiny home go up. Looking great. Looking forward to seeing the progress. Hope everyone has a great day. We are headed up to see the grands. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Having lunch with an old work buddy today. Should be fun to catch up! I'll take another.

Comment

Working...
                                X