No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:24am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
    Rava Jude58 dill Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good job on sticking with your quit last night Jude, looking forward to those beach pics!

Have a safe trip to the bil's today dill and enjoy the festivities.

I don't have any suggestions for you Ginger, I didn't read a lot of anything about quitting drinking so I'm not much help to you sorry.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Jude, great job staying sober. I am not sure I am that strong. Good for you. Dill, safe travels today for your birthday party. We are also traveling 2 hours to a birthday party. We are spending the night and will travel back tomorrow. It seems like every time I spend the night at this house, I have been hungover or had covid. Doesn't really have any positive memories. It’s time to create new and healthy ones. Ginger, enjoy that AC. Cowboy hope you have a great day. Hope everyone has a sober and fun weekend. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

I'll keep searching for the title. I just recall it was a great shot in the arm to solidifying my quit. Who can't use a refresher on that?!

Safe travels everyone! Enjoy your days away. I'll take another

Comment

I can second how great AC is. It really turns the summer from pure misery to only slightly unpleasant sometimes. I can even enjoy being outside a bit because I know I can always come back inside to cool down.

Comment

On the deck watching the waves roll in, ahhh...

24 more please.

Comment

Praying for peace and reason.

We had a wonderful time yesterday. My son could not come because he is suffering with a bad ear infection. I feel for him. Earaches are the worst! But our granddaughter came with us and the party was an absolute delight. No booze of any kind, but lots of good food.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:16am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                  dill Jude58 Rava Ginger999 Mulburry

Comment

Time to get the breakfast out...

Comment

Great brekkie, ABC. I'm with you on that, Mul. We are so fortunate for the luxuries we enjoy!

Same here, Dill. Glad you had a great visit. Sounds wonderful.

I'll take another!

Comment

Short posts l know, but having a great time and no booze! 24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Great breakfast once again, Cowboy! Thanks! You made the eggs just right.

Jude, glad you are having such a good time!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:10am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            Jude58 dill Ginger999

Comment

Wonderful to hear you're having a great AF holiday Jude.

Not much new to report in my neck of the woods, we'll probably be heading back to the lake Wednesday and Thursday but not entirely sure yet as the temp is supposed to climb back into the low 90's for most of this week.

Comment

Awesome, Jude! Just goes to show we can have more fun without booze. Enjoy!

ABC, be careful in this heat. We aren't as young as we used to be. Lol

I'll take another!

Comment

Working...
                                X