No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was rough with the littles but I made it through. I seem to be past the dizzies but something is off. I think I need a thorough work up as soon as I get back to AZ. Anyway, back to help again today!

Jude, enjoy your clear headed fun!

I'll take another!

Comment

Ginger, hope that you are feeling better, but I wonder if you should get some bloodwork done sooner rather than later. It never hurts to be proactive when it comes to your health.

This past week has flown by so quickly, but I guess that's how most vacations go. I will miss this place, but it will be good to be home again. I've spent very little time on the Internet while here and it's quite refreshing. I haven't missed it at all.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

I agree with Jude, Ginger. Don't put off taking care of yourself if things are feeling off.

It's funny how your week has flown by Jude. Too fast. I'm glad you had such a good time and had a chance to disconnect from the internet. I think we all need to do that.

It's a beautiful, cool morning here.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, I hope you feel better soon. I also agree, the sooner you take care of this the better. Jude, glad your visit has gone well. Being off the internet can be a good thing. Dill, enjoy your cool morning. I am meeting my daughter for lunch while my car gets an oil change. Hope everyone has a great day. No drinking for me, no booze in this house. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last couple of days, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
            dill Jude58 Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I agree with the others Ginger, best get things checked out from top to bottom to make sure everything is okay.

Bet you enjoyed your lunch with your daughter Rava, but not so much paying for the oil change lol.

R & R time does seem to fly by Jude, but it's always nice to get away from home and the internet for a few days.

We could sure use some of those cool mornings dill, and cooler temps all around. It's been very hot here for the past week and the heat is supposed to carry through to next Wednesday and possibly further.

It was almost too hot to be working on the cabin roof but with lots of water breaks in the shade we did manage to get the roof sheeting on, roof wrap nailed down, and the drip edge installed. Not sure if we'll go up next week or not because it's still going to be very hot and it's not the best weather for putting the shingles on.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Believe me, I'd love to have a work up here but I can't find a gp accepting Medicare patients. We are in a medical desert here in our area. It's crazy! I've had two docs just up and leave and couldn't find another one so I found a gp in AZ. I'll keep looking here though!

Jude, its amazing how vacay time flies! Im glad you're having fun!

ABC, did you take pics?

I have my big sliders wide open and it's 67. Lovely, temp but we are headed toward triple digit for the foreseeable future. Ugh, but so grateful to be here AF! I'll take another.

Comment

Good morning cafe! Last day at the beach, then my sisters and I are staying with a friend tonight before heading home on Sunday. Other than some light rain the other night, the weather has been warm and sunny. So grateful for that.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

We got our new fridge yesterday delivered and installed. It fits perfectly, has lots of space and works great! We're really happy with it.

I thought you might be having a hard time finding a gp that is covered by your insurance. That's really awful. Have you contacted your congressional rep to see if they are aware and can address the problem?

Glad you managed the heat, Cowboy, and got so much accomplished!! Adam must be really pleased.

Rava, hope you enjoyed your lunch with your daughter yesterday. Did you go anywhere special?

Jude, what perfect weather you all had! Safe travels on you way back home.

24 more for all of us please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:14am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Comment

I did take a couple of pics Ginger, but haven't uploaded them from my phone yet, I'll get on that today.

Glad your fridge came and fit so well dill, it's hard to find a fridge that fits perfectly in the opening anymore.

Enjoy the last of your vacation time Jude, and have a safe trip home!

Comment

Good morning Cafe! Ginger, hope you contact Medicare directly and ask for a list of providers in your area. (If you have not already done that). Dill, glad you like your new refrigerator. Thats awesome. My daughter and I went to a local hamburger place and split a meal then went to our favorite stores. Today my grandsons are coming over to swim and do a craft at our community center. I really love living in this little seasonal place. Such great activities for kids. I really feel that our grandchildren will remember this place long after we are gone. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. Cowboy, send some pics of that cabin. Jude enjoy your last day at the beach!

Comment

That's so great, Rava. You are right, they will remember! My older grandkids (20 years old plus) reminisce all the time about the "old days" we spent together. Makes my heart happy! I never thought about contacting medicare or our political folks. Both great ideas. Thanks!

Dill, glad your fridge was a win! Jude, safe travels. ABC, look forward to those pics.

I'll take another!

Comment

There wasn't a lot of noticeable work done this last trip, but once again we got more done than we thought we would considering the 90+ temps and the amount of cooling off breaks we took. I can't imagine hoe construction crews work all day in the heat!

Comment

5:12am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                                Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Comment

Working...
                                X