No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jude, hope you heal up quick. Thanks for the reminder about the dermo appt! I'll call today.

ABC, that made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that.

Hopefully, I'll turn the corner today. This sucks but could be so much worse. Counting my blessings!

I'll take another day of freedom from poison!

Comment

Yikes, shingles and cancer, hope both of you recover quickly with no ill after effects.

And nice train set Cowboy!

I've been enjoying the cooler weather out here, and getting out lot's with my brother who's out here in Hope visiting as well.

Comment

Good morning cafe! Hot and muggy are the words for the day, but if that's the worst thing that I have to deal with, I am grateful. There's a saying in AA that states, "cease to be grateful, cease to be sober." I can't agree more, so be thankful for all that you have... it works for me.

Ginger, hope that your case of the shingles starts to improve soon. I've had them before and they are no fun!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

You made me chuckle as well, Cowboy. Nice way to start the day!

Glad you are having cooler weather and getting to visit with your brother, Mul. Enjoy your time together.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:50am in Alberta, I'll have another 48 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
            Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999 Mulburry

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Off to the lake this morning for more cabin building, see y'all Friday morning!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning. Hope you have fun at the lake cowboy! Ginger, hope those shingles are getting better. Jude hope you are healing. Hi Dill. We are heading out west today to visit our daughter and her family. Should be there by 6 pm pending no flight delays. Flying always makes me anxious. So the next time I post I will be on the west coast. Hope everyone has a safe and sober day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Rava, you're on my side of the country! Will you be in CA?

Mul, you live in Hope? What a great name for a place to live! Thanks for hanging out with us old people and our ailments. Enjoy your visit with you bro

Still struggling with the shingles but I'm grateful it's nothing worse!

ABC, looking forward to pics. Stay hydrated

I'll take another day of freedom!

Comment

For whatever reason I couldn't log on earlier this morning. Safe travels Rava, and have a great time!

24 more please...

Comment

Hi Jude! Where is everyone? Must be server issues. I'll check back later.

I'll take another day of freedom!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. . We had a good travel day and staying in a nice little airbandb. Will be hanging out with the grands all week. Nothing special planned other than family time. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

I couldn't get on this morning before I had to leave for volunteering. Glad to see it working now!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Not much happening today, but Mr. J and I are going to lunch with some friends. So grateful for air conditioning as the heat and humidity aren't going anywhere soon.

I'm in for another 24 hours of serenity...

Comment

It is hot and humid here too, Jude, with thunderstorms in the forecast. It's a shame for the local fair which is being held this week. I will be enjoying the AC too.

Mr, D took an ash tree log to the sawmill this week and had it made into beautiful boards. The loss of the ash trees due to the emerald ash borer has been so sad, but at least that one will not go to waste.

24 more for all of us here please and thank you.

Dill

Comment

5:19am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 48 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                                Jude58 Ginger999 Rava dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X