No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Cafe. Wishing all a nice and safe and sober Monday. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Thank you for the video and breakfast, Cowboy! It was like dinner theater but at breakfast! It's really quite amazing that the crop could be salvaged in the condition it was in. Amazing.

Jude, my knees scream "no way!" at the very thought of folding them into a kayak! Yes, time to look to the future and to find new activities that we enjoy. You and Ginger both seem to be very good at moving forward and meeting life head on.

Rava, sounds like you are so busy with the grands! It's great.

Happy Recovery month, one and all. 24 more for all of us please.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hanging out with gdaughter and the greats today. She's pregnant again so in May I'll have three greats! Hope I can keep up!

Better get going. I'll take another day of freedom.

Comment

Ginger, congrats on having another great grandchild on the way! Wow, you are going to be busy!

I'm in for another 24 hours of serenity...

Comment

5:15am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
            Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congratulations Ginger, another great grandchild to spoil rotten lol.

Harvest is plodding along, with any luck we'll finish up the barley and then switch back to wheat. There is rain in the forecast for Wednesday night, Thursday, and Friday. We're all hoping the forecast is right as it's so dry out and we could all use a couple of days off.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning and congrats Ginger for another gr grand! No booze for me today. Meeting some other retired coworkers for lunch today. Looking forward to catching up and seeing them. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please and thanks.

Comment

Rava, I didn't realize your tiny home was close to your actual hometown. I thought you just moved to that particular location to be close to family. That's so cool you're having a work reunion. Enjoy

ABC, hoping you get a much needed break!

Visit was great yesterday. I love my peeps. I'm so blessed. I'll take another day of freedom to enjoy that fact!

Comment

Glad you had a good day yesterday, Ginger. It's grand to be with the little ones.

Have a good time with your prior coworkers, Rava. I'm meeting with a former colleague tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it too.

Hope you get your much needed rain, Cowboy.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Mr. J and his friend finished up most of the roof on the garage yesterday, which was a relief. Mr. J can do the rest on his own, and I'm so grateful for the friends that we have.

Cowboy, hope that you get some rain so that you can have a few days off.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

5:11am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Jude that's great news about the roof. What a blessing those friends are.

I have my annual visit with the cardiologist today. All should go well. And afterwards I meet with my friend and former coworker for lunch and a walk. It's shaping up to be a good day!
                          Also, things around the home front will be settling down today. We have had some painters sprucing up the trim on the house. They've been really good and professional about their work, but it is always a bit disruptive having all that sort of activity going on, as I'm sure you are keenly aware at present, Jude. But it's done now and looks great.

24 more please and thank you.

Dill

Comment

Bet you had a good luncheon with those retired coworkers Rava, did you all retire around the same time?

It must be quite a change seeing the garage with a metal roof Jude, bet it looks great.

Hope the appointment goes well dill and enjoy your lunch and walking time with your friend. Did they paint inside or outside trim, and those household improvements always make things look much better.

Looks like another day in the field before the rain gets here, but that's okay. We finished up the barley yesterday and managed to do a field of swathed oats. Back to the rest of the wheat now.

Comment

Off camping with family until Saturday then it's time to winterize the 5th wheel. Here's to hoping it's the last time!

I'll take another day of freedom!

Comment

Hello All. I have missed you a great deal. I have been traveling quite a bit around the world. I would be more active but the last MWO server upgrade downgraded my
                                ability to use my mobile devices effectively. I like to travel as lightly as possible, so packing a laptop along w/Iphone & Ipad is burdensome. I hope this finds you all well
                                as I make an effort to read back over the next few days. I will be back in Europe, most of October and November. Blessings x

P.S. I hope the next server work will include a patch to allow mobile device access.
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X