No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Mulburry on your 3 year anniversary. Way to go!

Enjoy your time off with Bubba cowboy. It's always great to be back home after after being away.

Dill, no I don't have a bread maker but I might buy one down the road. Like yourself, we've been hit with a lot of unexpected costs so it might have to wait awhile.

24 more please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, so glad your camping trip was a success! I bet you are worn out! Cowboy, enjoy your time with Bubba. Hope you get some down time this weekend. Mul, congrats on 3 years!! Thats a great accomplishment! Jude and Dill, the best thing about this bread maker for me is its compact size. If you remember the easy bake ovens from our childhood, it’s about that size. The older bread makers are big and heavy. I made 3 loaves yesterday experimenting. Going to try rye bread next, LOL I am on a roll. (Literally) Heading out early this morning to grandsons soccer game. Hope everyone has a wonderful and sober day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
        Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm sure those 4 year olds enjoyed it more than you know Ginger, they'll carry this memory with them for a very long time.

Enjoy the soccer today Rava, cheer them on to victory.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Rava do you like the size of the loaves the bread maker is putting out? What size are you going for typically, 1 or 1.5 lb? I really like the sound of your bread maker's size and all, but I am wondering if I would feel limited. Lots of times I use it to make dough for a large batch of rolls when the kids are over. Then I can send the extra home with them. But really, I think the 1.5 pound size might work. I just won't have as many leftovers.

My daughter and her hb are coming in for a memorial service she wants to attend for a high school classmate who recently died. She hasn't much time but she is going to come a and spend the afternoon with us and we are looking forward to seeing them!

Definitely looking for 24 hours of freedom for today.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Packing up to head home. It's been a great end of season trip. I'll take another day of freedom

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                Not sure if Mulburry Huge Congrats on your 3 years AF today!.
                Thanks AB and everyone! I actually totally forgot it was my soberversity today. I guess that's a good thing.....
                Last edited by Mulburry; September 14, 2024, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Hope that your trip home was uneventful and safe Ginger. It's always been a special moment for me coming back home after being away.

Dill, hope that you enjoyed the time with your daughter yesterday, even if only for a quick visit.

24 more for all of us please...

​​​​​​

Comment

The visit yesterday was short but sweet. It left me wanting more. But grateful for what we had.

Hope you got home safe, Ginger. Glad you had such fun.

Rava, I actually never had one of those easy bake ovens as a kid. I do remember them being advertised on the TV tho.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:18am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999 Mulburry

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I've got breakfast ready for y'all

Comment

The visit with our kids never seem long enough dill, but glad you got to see her even if it was for such a short time.

Glad to hear you're home safe and sound with more memories made Ginger.

We've had a fair amount of rain over the past couple of days so it's been nice to be at home spending time with my bride!

Comment

Good Sunday morning. Thanks for that great breakfast Cowboy! Much appreciated. Dill, the machine makes 1 and 1.5 pound loafs. The fact that it is so small is what appealed to me. Mr R and I don’t need all that bread. LOL. Hope everyone has a great day. Going to catch up with some Netflix shows. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. 24 more please!

Comment

A lovely rain last night. Feels like fall this morning! Thanks for brekkie, ABC

I'll take another day of freedom!

Comment

As you can see, Adam and Darcie have been busy working on their tiny cabin while I've been harvesting

Comment

Working...
                                X