No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:15am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
    Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Not sure if I'll get another day off or not, we had a bit more rain come through last night but not sure if it was enough to amount to anything.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I enjoyed seeing all my kids, gkids and ggkids yesterday. I was missing one gdaughter but hopefully, she'll stop by today. There was a ton of good food per usual!

Going to exercise today. Fingers crossed X I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Late check in as our company just left. Jeez, having overnight guests in the tiny house is not for the faint of heart. I ended up going into my bedroom and reading while they watched TV. I am not much for small talk. It was a nice visit but crowded. Had a blast with the grands who were also not used to such small quarters. They crabbed and caught minnows so they were so happy! What made me happy is the fact that they had an amazing day outside and it was FREE. No money involved to have fun. Imagine that! LOL. Dill, I love the traveling stairs. What a great idea so everyone could enjoy the ride. Mr R and I took a little walk this morning to give our company some space to do their morning routine. Here is a pic of sunrise. Love this place. 24 more please and thank you!
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thanks for the picture Rava, it looks so peaceful! It is tough to have company in a tiny house, but you survived!

Not much happening here lately, but that's ok with me.

24 more please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe! Im here to admit i caved last night. Had 2 drinks and then threw the bottle away. I know better and I did not get plastered but I know that I could. No booze in this tiny house anymore. Took the emptied bottle to the dumpster last night so there would be no temptation today. Hope everyone has a good day. I stay on this group for support and friendship. Thanks for listening… 24 hours of sobriety please and thank you.

Comment

How did that exercise outing go, Ginger? And what are your pain levels now, post surgery?

Rava, your tiny house is an adventure at times! Thanks for sharing that lovely sunrise.

Jude, have you finished with your canning for the season? I talked with a lady over the weekend that was on day 2 of her sauce making and it made me think of you.

Were you able to get back in the field Cowboy?

24 more for all of us, please.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Cross post, Rava, well done pouring it out and getting it out of the house!
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    dill Jude58 Ginger999 Rava

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good job at stopping when you did Rava, then pouring the rest out. We all know where one or two can lead...

Corey called yesterday dill and said we'd give it one more day. Going to try the canola this afternoon but this morning we're going to go over the electrical supplies he's going to need for us to hook up the aeration fans on the 4 new 31,000 bushel bins that are being built right now so I'll pack up and head to the farm after breakfast.

Comment

Rava, what was the trigger? Tiny house company? Glad you stopped at two and dumped the rest. Thanks for sharing that beautiful photo. What a peaceful place to walk.

Workout was fine. I had to modify a lot but did all the upper body and weight stuff. It was good for my head more than anything because I'm a little discouraged. Patience has never been my virtue and I thought I'd see more progress week one. Lol

Hope we all have an easy day. I'll take another day of freedo.

Comment

Working...
                        X