No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, glad you are enjoying your time with your sisters. Jude, I am sure your sister will be thankful for your help. It’s good that you can help her. Cowboy hope your fields dry out soon so you can get your harvesting done. Mul, hope your friend is recovering from the hurricane damage. Dill, we have not seen sunshine either and it’s getting old here too. Hope everyone has a great day no matter what you are doing. 24 more days of sobriety please!

Comment

Another day of freedom!

Comment

Beautiful pics Ginger! 24 more for all of us please...

Comment

We had a full day of sunshine yesterday! Finally. Such a spirit lifter. I hope everyone else enjoyed some sunshine as well.

Ginger it looks like Heaven! Thanks for the pics.

Heading out to my volunteer job. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:12am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
            Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That place looks fantastic Ginger, so calm and peaceful...

Got a bit of sun yesterday afternoon and the farm boss called that we'd be starting back up today so I'll head out to the farm after breakfast as it'll be a later morning start because of the dew.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, what a beautiful and peaceful setting. Thank you for sharing!! Wishing everyone a great and sober day. Sunshine here today finally! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Another day of freedom for me!

Comment

Good morning cafe! Yesterday I booked a flight to Wyoming so that I could visit and help out my sister that just had a mastectomy. I'm terrified of flying alone, so I might be a basket case when I get there!

24 more please...

Comment

Jude, I understand your anxiety. I myself have not flown alone in about 20 years and when I did, it was to be with my brother who was very ill. We do what we must for the ones we love. I know you will get through this. Prayers heading your way.

Hope you are back in the cab today, Cowboy!

We've had so much lovely sunshine, it's been wonderful.

Rava, you are wise to sit out hurricane season!

Ginger, keep on enjoying your sister time.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                      Last edited by dill; Today, 06:10 AM.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:10am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

How long until you fly to your sister's Jude? I think you'll be just fine flying alone, it's no different than flying with someone else, just make friends with whoever you're sitting beside.

Finally got back into the field yesterday and we're just about 3/4's of the way to the end of harvest.

Comment

Good morning. Jude, You can download a movie or two from Netflix or the library onto you phone or ipad if you have one. Bring some headsets and get involved in that. I listen to music or movies just to drown out all the noise around me. I am scared to fly as well and do it because I am starting to think it’s safer than driving. I like what cowboy said and thats make friends with the person next to you. You will be in Wyoming safely before you know it. I also play Candy Crush which is free and requires no internet. Happy Color is also a free app that requires no internet. If you start to color a bunch of pictures and then stop, those pictures will be available to color without internet. Hope I didnt drone on too long but the more ideas the better to help you get thru this. Ginger, hope you are still enjoying your beautiful vacation. Dill, enjoy that continued sunshine. Cowboy, hope you finish that harvest today! Another day of sobriety for me. Back in the day Friday nights were the biggest drinking nights of all cuz I had all day Saturday to regroup. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Jude, you've got this! Still thinking of your sister and hoping her recovery is going as well as possible.

It's been a wonderful trip. So much laughter! I'm so blessed to have my sisters.

Waves to all my pals. Time to start packing and head home. I'll take another day of freedom!

Comment

Working...
                              X