No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much happening around here except a nice, sunny day. I guess we'll just go where it leads us.

24 hours of freedom for all of us here, please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:13am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of healthy living:
      Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Have a safe trip home Ginger, glad your visit with your sisters was a very enjoyable time for you. Them as well I bet...

I wish we could finish up harvest in one day Rava, but if the weather and equipment cooperate, we should finish up in a little over a week to 10 days.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Home safe and sound! Fall has moved in around here. I'll gladly take another day of freedom!

Comment

Cowboy, for some reason I thought that you were pretty much done with the harvest, but I guess that I was wrong. Hopefully you can finish up within the next couple of weeks. We still have a bunch of peppers and winter squash to pick before the next frost which is supposed to happen this coming week.

I'm in for another 24 hours of peace...

Comment

Today will be a bit busier than usual. If the ground is dry enough the work will begin on our attempt to patch the pond to stop the leak I believe I mentioned a few weeks ago (before all the weather events). Fingers crossed that they can get started and hopefully be successful in the effort.

It is getting so dark in the mornings now! It will be just barely light enough for me to drive to Church this morning for the 8:00.

Jude, when is your flight? (Or has it already happened?) Either way, you and your sister will be in my prayers today.

Hope all is humming along out in the field, Cowboy.

Waves to Rava, Ginger and Mul. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:14am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                Jude58 dill Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Breakfast time!

Comment

Hopefully the pond repair all goes well dill, and that you get enough snow to get the water level back up.

It's been such a drawn out harvest Jude because of all the rain we've had, the weather is looking good for the next week or so anyway.

Comment

Good Sunday Morning Cafe. Thanks for the breakfast Cowboy and I wish you good harvesting for the next week or so. Jude, have you arrived at your sisters yet. Ginger glad you made it home safely! Dill, good luck repairing the leak. I was on the road all day yesterday driving back and forth to a family function. All is well here but I am holding my breath for Hurricane Milton supposed to hit on Wednesday and we are in the direct path. Our ponds and grounds are already saturated. Makes me rethink my choice to live in Florida……. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

I thought I lost my previous post so I started again and then realized it did post. Sorry about this….
                        Last edited by Rava; Today, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Don't work too hard, Dill! Happy Sabbath.

Rava, I've been out of touch with news events. I had to look up Milton. I hope your place stays safe!

ABC, thanks for breakfast!

Jude, thinking of you and your sis. _/\_

Hey, Mul! Hope you are well and getting out for some last of season hiking. I miss it so.

Counting my blessings though! I'll take another day of freedom

Comment

Working...
                          X