No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that lovely breakfast, Cowboy. It's amazing you had time to whip that up before hitting the fields!!

Work did not begin yesterday on the leak project. But we have a whole week of dry weather ahead, so hopefully it will be done this week sometime. Mr. D bought a 2inch intake discharge water pump at Harbor Freight last Friday and used it to pump out the 5 inches of rain that Helene had dumped. It had brought the water up to the area of the patch work, making the ground too spongey for the equipment. It worked really quickly so now the area is drying out and will likely be ok for the equipment. While he is here he is going to take out two huge honey locust trees. I'm pleased about that but it will make a lot of work for Mr. D cutting and splitting for next year. I really dislike honey locust tho. Have any of you had experience with them. They tend to grow in pasture areas and they have absolutely dreadful 2-3 in thorns! Awful things.

Prayers for your home in Florida, Rava. Keep us posted.

24 more for all of us please and thank you.

Last edited by dill; Today, 06:39 AM.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill, hope ya'll get to work on the pond soon and it's a success. We have locust trees here. They grow huge. Not sure what kind they are but they smell wonderful in bloom.

Rava, any news on Milton fizzling out or changing direction?

Jude, I'll keep you in my thoughts!

ABC, -40? I can't even imagine! Yuk

I've been out of sorts since my surgery. My knee after almost three weeks, feels pretty much the same. Dang it! This makes me grumpy and I hate that! Hopefully, the doc will be reassuring at today's appt.

I'll take another day of freedom!

Comment

Working...
      X