No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:15am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
    Rava Jude58 dill Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That's fantastic news about your sister Jude, it should make the rest of your visit even better!

November 1st. isn't far off Ginger, at least Halloween will be spent at home. Sounds like you and Rava will be headed back around the same time.

It didn't rain so I'm off to the farm today to winterize and check things out, then over to the farm boss's place to get a material list for the electrical supplies we'll need to get power over to the 4 new steel bins.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

We're heading off to check out the Snowy mountains this morning, and it looks to be a beautiful day weather wise. My sister's outlook on life has improved dramatically since getting the good news that she is cancer free and I'm so happy for her.So much to be grateful for.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Jude, I am sure your sister has a whole new aspect on life. I am so happy for her and you as well that you get to have some fun without the C word looming over. Taking a pill everyday for 5 years is easy! Great news! Ginger, we will both be back in our summer homes within days of each other! Dill hope those defensive moves never have to be put into play! Something about zig zag running confuses the alligator. It’s worth a try if ever in that situation. We still don't have power in FL. So hopefully soon! Hi to Cowboy and Mul! Wishing everyone a great and sober day!!

Comment

Fingers crossed for the power to be on soon, Rava! Do they have a guesstimate of when that might happen?

Hope everyone has a great, productive day. Busy one here but first, coffee and view. I'm going to miss this but not the cold. I'll take another day of freedom!
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
            X