Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 24 please...

Comment

Mul, I have heard from several sources that hip replacement is much easier than knee, so IF you have to have that done in the distant future, it shouldn't be too, too bad.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go.... Today is volunteer day.

24 more for all of us here please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Beautiful day ahead. Going to dinner with some neighbors tonight. No drinking for me today. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:18am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
          Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999 Mulburry

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

And I'm pretty sure you won't be drinking tonight either Rava, enjoy your supper out with your friends.

You gave me a chuckle this morning dill as I remembered another version to that saying "I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go" lol
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Mul, I thought you were in British Columbia? I'm in WA state.

I need to get to work on wrap up around here. Problem is, a lot of it has to be done last minute.

I'll gladly take another day of freedom!

Comment

Good morning cafe! Not much happening around here today. I've been putting off weeding out my closets and donating some clothes to the Salvation Army, but today I may tackle the project.

Hope that everyone has a great and booze free day. 24 more please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, I hear you. Lots of things cant be done ahead of time in preparing to close up for the winter. We are going away for the weekend to see our grandkids that live a few hours away. Coming home on Monday. Plan on having a great weekend. Heading back to Florida on Wednesday. Hi to everyone and Happy Friday. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:10am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Comment

Another crazy day! I'll take another day of freedom

Comment

Late check in here. I'll join you in a day of freedom, Ginger.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Looks like a lot of the beautiful foliage has been blown away by the wind that we've been having, but it was sure colorful for awhile. I guess that nothing lasts forever but I do love this time of year.

There's a saying in AA that goes "Cease to be grateful, cease to be sober." When I'm feeling sorry for myself, these are the words that I use to turn my thoughts around. Being thankful for all of the things in my life really grounds me and puts a whole new perspective on the way that I view my current situation.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe and thank you for the wise words Jude! Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday. I am up sipping coffee and getting ready to drive north to visit some grands. Feeling grateful for this group of friends! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Comment

There are so many things I'm grateful for, and you my friends, are on the list!

Not much planned for today, think we'll put together the goodie bags for Halloween this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X