Army Christmas Week !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Christmas Week !!!

Good morning lovelies from all over the planet.

Christmas week and time to wind down (for me ) Time to take stock of the year and all its ups and downs and count my many blessings. Hopefully this is so for all of us.

I am so grateful for everyone here, and the group support and wisdom that is helping us all stay sober at one of the most challenging times of year.

So upski upski, get your arses in gear and have a great Monday !

Good morning Trooooooooooooooopers,

Photo's just in from Mrs Sunnybird...........after all the effort she made putting her tree up..........she realises its upside down

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ha ha! Where is everyone? Lazy lot

Comment

I'm actually not up early just didn't get to sleep til 6.30ish and decided to make the best of a bad job and get up when Mr JC's alarm went off. I'll make the best of it and get into town early though.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning ladies, working all week I am.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

morning. your sleep is really out of whack JC. surely youre not working on friday tabs?

Comment

Good Morning Army!!!

Just dropping by to wish you all a very, very...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Stirly how really lovely to see you, I hope life is treating you well.

No Blink Mon, Tue & Wed but it feels like all week as I was scheduled to only be in Tue and am now having a little moan to myself.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning all - feeling VERY lazy today
                  Tabs -where's the new quote from ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
                    Stirly how really lovely to see you, I hope life is treating you well.
                    Good to see you, too KTAB! Life is treating me very well at the moment. My family and I are all well and getting ready for Christmas. We are going on a wee family holiday for Christmas for the first time ever and we're really looking forward to it.
                    Also, I am AF for 73 whole days today - YAY ME!! - and it's the first sober Christmas I've had in some time. I have so much more energy and am really looking forward to the celebrations instead of dreading how to plan to get my "supply" in and hidden to get me over the days of Christmas. Also, I've lost 5 kilos over the past couple of months and can fit into some of my favourite winter clothes again. Another Yay!!
                    Hope you and your family are well and of course that goes for all the Troopers!!
                    Last edited by stirly-girly; December 21, 2015, 05:13 AM.
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning Trooper doopers and a big hello to Stirly whirly girly! I just got a lovely PM from a very special trooper who saw my quick post that I was struggling. Ok now thankfully, just a grey cloud passing. Thank you. Have a beaut day all. X

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Army!

Hilarious Tree JC! Poor you not sleeping. Could you keep yourself awake all day and you might force yourself back into the normal pattern tonight?

Mr G - I think we are exactly 1 month apart, (my day 1 was July 19). Its going to be a funny week, but Im wearing my determined hat again ( I took it off for a while but cant really afford to do that). So stick yours on too, we are not going back to day 1 again, no fecking way.

Last day Last day Last day Last day Last day Last day Last day Last day
                        Sorry Tabs.
                        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                          Morning Army!

Mr G - I think we are exactly 1 month apart, (my day 1 was July 19). Its going to be a funny week, but Im wearing my determined hat again ( I took it off for a while but cant really afford to do that). So stick yours on too, we are not going back to day 1 again, no fecking way.

Thanks Mary. Yep.
                          Last edited by Guitarista; December 21, 2015, 05:31 AM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Sorry your struggling Gman. :hug: I didn't see your post. Is it related to hitting 4 months?

Hi everyone, I am going to bed now as the world turns.. And I made it through the day on barely any sleep with my three year old not as in charge as I thought she would be. It actually was a great day. Two weeks ago, I stopped anything and everything that caused me stress.. (Except for the real need to do stuff.. Like take care of my family). And it has been great. Cancelled all get together-s catch ups, parties.. You name it! I only did it because I was just struggling too much. So this past week I've had a lot more time to be patient getting from here to there.. If that makes since? I decided to go to the mall with my daughter today, which is kind of a bad idea,, but I wanted to get a few last things.. Didn't need to, but just was in the spirit of giving etc. It was fun having everything done and just being silly with my kid at the mall. Taking our time. I'm officially in the Christmas spirit. And, not on edge, whew!
                            Last edited by Choices; December 21, 2015, 05:34 AM.
                            AF January 7, 2018

Comment

Morning army sunny the tree looks so funny but you did a great job of decorating it. You living room looks lovely the tree will be a lovely unusual xmas vocal point. Hi to Gman Stirly Choices and all other visitors or may be regular posters by now and our usual army gang. I had a lovely meetup with my actiivist Nara gand last night at Cornupucia Vegetarian restaurant in Dublin city. The food was lovely and only a few had a glass of mulled wine they are not big drinkers so it wasn't tough. Photos are up on fb. Going to a 1pm AA meeting and some shopping after. Happy monday.
                              Last edited by GlitzyB; December 21, 2015, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X