Advice please, Hotel in New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted this in starting out by mistake, thought more people would see it here ....

Hi All, Hubby is taking me to New York to see Phantom Of the Opera (my favourite musical) for my 40th Birthday.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel in a good location? Please .........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

You should PM HappyCamper

Comment

The W is super nice I hear but pricey. There are several W's in town. Try to see Wicked when you are there. It is the total total total best production EVER. Chrysa with her witchy broom avatar could teach that witch a thing or two about flying I bet.

Comment

I am jealous you are going to NYC. What a great birthday gift!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hi Betty,

I stayed at the Milford Plaza which is literally round the corner from "Phantom" It's very reasonably priced and the rooms are spacious and clean. The restaurant ajoined to it does great breakfasts and is "Theatre Themed"

If you want to see anymore shows check out the Ticket booth in Times Square, you may have to wait a while but they do genuine half price tickets. My mom and I got tix for Chicago and we were 8 rows back in the Stalls.

Expedia is a great place to search for hotels.

Hope you have a great trip.

Kitty
          Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
          Confucius

Comment

I have heard good things about the Milford, but if you want out of Times Square for your hotel so that you get some other vantage points stay on the east Side. Times Square is pretty nuts.

Lemme think and I'll get back to you.
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

About 15 yrs ago we went in for a romantic getaway & stayed at the Madison. Really really nice & I think moderate. Incredible NY breakfast of fresh bagels, lox, capers, etc. Right across from Central Park. I think walk to theatres. But Camper knows best...

Comment

I really need to see Wicked. What a dolt I am. Lush..can you join me

Comment

Working...
                X