My Federbear Lost the French Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry I won't be bathing in my clothes over it- but I cried for like an hour. I bought the Tennis Channel for it (him) , Tivo'ing it, have been following it for two weeks, and he lost the finals today. I am so bummed. My sweet baby lost.

I know he'll survive but I'm not sure I will! I really did invest quite a bit into this. At least Wimbledon is coming, he's a shoe-in for that- and I'll get to see that gorgeous face for another two weeks, then the US Open is after that which is literally 10 minutes from my house on the subway. I am trying to figure out a a way to afford a ticket. I may have to sell myself on the street. He cannot be that close to me without my getting to see him in person. I know I sound like a stalker :bigwink: but it really is the little things and it really would have made my weekend....
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Sorry Camper
    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Does he come from your place or you just like him?

:goodluck: for Wimbledon.
      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Life will never be the same...so sorry ! SMILE!!!

Comment

I'm from NYC and he's Swiss- I just LOVE him. :h

Having a teenage crush at 38 is sick I know. Oh he's only 25 but I like em young. My hubby is 5 years younger than I am.

Oh and LUVU?? FU. :-)
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Hap, maybe you can console him?

Comment

happycamper68;147640 wrote: I'm from NYC and he's Swiss- I just LOVE him. :h

Having a teenage crush at 38 is sick I know. Oh he's only 25 but I like em young. My hubby is 5 years younger than I am.

Oh and LUVU?? FU. :-)
              I'm 30..I've always liked the older chaps myself..

Comment

LUVUALL there is nothing that would make me happier than to be able to console that poor young man. :H

GG- you are only 30- lucky duck.

Comment

I heard the result on the radio this afternoon and the first thing I thought about was you, Happy. So sorry for you. But there's always Wimbledon and the US Open later this summer. Much to look forward to.
                  I remember once when my son was about 10 years old and the NY Knicks lost the championship to the Chicago Bulls (in the Michael Jordan days) by the Patrick Ewing famous (infamous) fingerroll shot. My son was so upset that he missed two days of school.
                  I'm sorry for you. I really am.
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                  X