No announcement yet.

Fresh Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buggar me sideways is such a great phrase!!!

So happy that you did this Happy!! I've been enjoying (mostly) liberating myself from technology for the last couple of weeks, but have been thinking how much I miss MWO. So it was a great pleasure to log in today and see a fresh undies thread :-) Thank you!!!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Woop Woop!! Grundies are in da house !!

Comment

Missy! I've been wondering how you were going. Are you still in Australia? Been unplugging a bit myself. Kind of setting my own rules about internet, social media usage. Not too hard and fast but it keeps my mind clearer :happy2:

Comment

Good to see you Missy.
          Just a little offshoot folks. I have been doing a bit of reading re: low energy lately. Seems you average alkie can suffer from vitamin B12 even years after the quit-er-roo.
          I'm trialling a supplement just in case.
          Thought I'd just throw it out there.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm still on mega B's. Chemo causes neuropathy + that additional factor you've mentioned above...yep...cannot hurt Bridge.

Comment

Bridge I have started my B12 and D again this morning. Also the All One aminos They really helped me before and I am sure they will again.

Comment

Good morning all undies and international superstars!!

Yes, Happy, still in Australia. 2015 was a bit of a roller coaster on the job front, and it left me feeling very uncertain about myself and everything else. However, I've now got a new one for 3 days per week, and it is way out of my comfort zone, but I'm just trying to go with the flow!

Its really good to see everyone - I've missed you all!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post

2015 was a bit of a roller coaster on the job front, and it left me feeling very uncertain about myself and everything else. However, I've now got a new one for 3 days per week, and it is way out of my comfort zone, but I'm just trying to go with the flow!
                  Ah Missy. Look, I've heard great feedback on your new lifeguard gig at Bondi beach. Your ability to empathize and converse on any subject with the downtrodden, international backpackers, and local surfers is sure to be making that workplace paradise a safer and more enlightened place to unwind for a few hours. The locals tell me they haven't seen such levels of co-ordination there since Clover Moore became mayor. Bloody marvelous.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

It's Coogee not Bondi ....... I can get there direct on the 370 bus :-). They brought me in special-like because the weather has been much more like Wellington then Sydney :exclaim::exclaim:

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                      Bridge I have started my B12 and D again this morning. Also the All One aminos They really helped me before and I am sure they will again.
                      Good one. Let me know how you get on. I'm giving myself another wee course. Just feeling a bit weary.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                        Good morning all undies and international superstars!!

Yes, Happy, still in Australia. 2015 was a bit of a roller coaster on the job front, and it left me feeling very uncertain about myself and everything else. However, I've now got a new one for 3 days per week, and it is way out of my comfort zone, but I'm just trying to go with the flow!

Its really good to see everyone - I've missed you all!!
                        Understand the whole comfort zone thing. Suffering the same illness re work atm.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                          Understand the whole comfort zone thing. Suffering the same illness re work atm.
                          The whole stuck in a rut thing....I can relate. Although part of me is still enjoying my rut. I've been thinking that extending myself doesn't have to be career wise now though. Just venturing out, gardening, walking is enough! Not sure how the other half is dealing with my leisurely attitude at the moment though. Its a complex thing, balancing family sometimes.

Comment

I just have to say again that I am so happy to see Undies. :love_heart:

Guess it's the same thing about work all over the world. I'm 57 and am just trying to hang on for a few more years so I can retire to something part time.
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Did I kill this thread??????:shocked::ambivalence::yikes:
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey there Undies. Back from skiing. The conditions were mixed. Three gorgeous days. The rest were difficult with moderate to heavy snow making visibility a challenge. I left my skis home and rented. It was the first time on the new shaped skis. It was awkward at first as they run very differently than traditional skis. Anyhow, lots of fun at Bear Valley then Squaw Valley.

Hope all is well in your world.
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X