Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Bros gone into Rehab

Keepon'

Congrats to your brother for taking the first step to rehab! And congrats for your success as well.

Brandy

Comment

My Bros gone into Rehab

Hey Keepon'

Warm wishes to the both of you!!! I imagine this is a very stressful time for yourself, so glad to see you are hanging around here. I'm glad to hear your brother is doing well, and pray for a successful recovery. Hang in there, he is in a center and you are here, it may seem like a long road, but at least every step will take you closer to that next junction. So I wish you both the best of luck and the warmest of thougths.
      4ever

Comment

My Bros gone into Rehab

What a lucky man your brother is to have a loving and caring sister such as you to visit him and support him. I'm sure that means so much to him. It is a terribly difficult road he has to travel, but he will be all the stronger because of your love. You have given him a wonderful gift. I wish him the best of luck and honor you for your support for him - many people would have given up on him by now, I'm sure.
        I think it's in a way tragic but lovely that you are both dealing with addiction. Right now he depends on you to be strong and you are being just that. And you can look to him and his strength and perserverance as an inspiration to yourself. You can and truly are helping each other.
        My best wishes for both of you. Please let us know how he is doing.
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

My Bros gone into Rehab

How is yor brother - have you seen him since he went in?
          Praying he is doing well,
          Love Diamond x
          I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
          I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

My Bros gone into Rehab

Your brother is lucky to have you and I'm glad to hear you are getting to see the old him back. I wish you both the best.

Comment

Working...
            X