Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    Evening.
    I'm going to a party tonight a surprise 30th birthday party for the S&H's bezzie mate. S&H is singing a few songs with the band.

Ooh and the S&H is going to see the recording of Graham Norton's show next Friday. His branch of the company won tickets and a smooch in the green room for being one of the top sellers of the said Mr Norton's wine. With any luck he'll get to meet Will Smith who's on the prog. There' also Catherine Zeta-Jones and Zayn from One Direction but he's not that bothered about them.
    Wow!! That Is so cool!! Keep us posted and have a great night JC.
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

My two cut just about cut their teeth on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening Lovelies...all out and having fum...hope the "Graham Norton"party is going well, jc.

Please would one of you wander over to the newbies site and have a word with our newbie called Cheers? Thanks.
        “It always seems impossible until it's done”
        ― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

Nighty-night! :hug:

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

Who is Cheers sunny? Cannot see any thread started by them?

Sunday morning and feeling a deep sense of gratitude for where I am just now. I am strong enough to deal with a few pesky thoughts about various things and have stuff to look forward to in my life. Aint we the luckiest people around :welldone:

Comment

Yes we are Starty inkele: and if we hadn't gone through what we did would we even appreciate the great feeling?
              Laying here thinking of all the poor folk with hangovers. Yer man down the roads car alarm is going off and he can't hear it��

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                who is cheers sunny? Cannot see any thread started by them?

Sunday morning and feeling a deep sense of gratitude for where i am just now. I am strong enough to deal with a few pesky thoughts about various things and have stuff to look forward to in my life. Aint we the luckiest people around :welldone:
                wtf time do you get up at !!!

Comment

Regards

Bacman
                  I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
                  Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

Morning lovelies,
                    A grand night out...........of course the band were the best in the world what with the son and heir singing and he did very well indeed and that's not just his proud mammy talking.

Hello Baccy, stick around. I may be wrong but I think you're wanting to abstinence.........us lot have a hod load of experience.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Molly get over there......

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                        Molly get over there......
                        Where?

The lovely Jenny has arrived Barcelona on her way to Andorra to do a bit of skiing.............only 3 texts at 6am as she was anxious.............its getting better normally its about 100 from the time she leaves the house to the time she gets her seat belt on. Must be sumfing to do with the fiancé.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                          Morning lovelies,

Hello Baccy, stick around. I may be wrong but I think you're wanting to abstinence.........us lot have a hod load of experience.
                          Hi JC - Thanks for the welcome

You are not wrong - I have never been able to moderate anything in my life - never - and for me (this is a personal thing for all of us) abstinence is the only way forward

I (wrongly) felt, when I first joined the fora that this was the only way to go - but having read plenty of threads and posts, I have realised that every one is on a different journey and by the majority of people posting here my issues are small fry compared...

I am loving the nest side of things and cannot express my respect for posters with 4 5 or 600 days plus AF days who still are commited to come back to help others - This is both moving and incredible

I am spending most of my time in the Meds section and google trying to put enough together to pursuade my GP to prescribe me Baclofen on the NHS (god knows I have paid shit-loads of tax over the years) - She seems to be keen to be educatedwhich is a plus

Anyway I will stick around if thats ok and have a read on previous threads to see what "you lot lol) are all about

Thanks again

Regards to all

Bacman
                          I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
                          Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

You'll have seen my post about Tiptronic............he was a baclofenist who chose abstinence but also used the supps, and vits and chocolate to stay AF.......that's probably why he stuck in the general section. Think he had some counselling as well.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                              wtf time do you get up at !!!
                              Stupid O'clock usually :haha:

Comment

Sunday morning and feeling a deep sense of gratitude for where I am just now. I am strong enough to deal with a few pesky thoughts about various things and have stuff to look forward to in my life. Aint we the luckiest people around :welldone:
                                Morning all,

Just back from the gym...yes...you heard me...GYM....!!!!

Starty, I found this new person alone on the newbies nest site...nobody had responded yet, so I thought I would say hello and welcome. Cheers wants lots of advice...so I of course reffered to my friends here.

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X