Super sober sunday shout out 24th jan 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super sober sunday shout out 24th jan 2016

I'd like to see a very big SHOUT OUT here from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.

As it Burns Night tomorrow (25th) this week lets blow our own bagpipes.........but absolutely no wee drams but plenty of haggis, neeps and tatties (I'll let you do the googling )

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER .
    So don't be shy and give it a try...........

Let the time and date calender take the strain from your brain when you're counting .............Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its It is 2393 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 6 years, 6 months, 18 days including the end date............to be continued :love:
    Last edited by JackieClaire; January 23, 2016, 07:17 PM.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

2113 Days
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Three years, nearly 5 months, going strong.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

154 days!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

21 days and very very very grateful

Comment

784 days and very grateful too Starty. Each sober day is a grateful day.
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

A very grateful 208 days for me....thank you all for the support.:love:
              “It always seems impossible until it's done”
              ― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

563 days, or 1 year & 6 months & 2 weeks. :happy2:

Comment

442 wonderful sober days! Congratulations everyone!!! :welldone:
                  Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

1 year, 8 months 29 days, or 638 days.

Comment

783 Days. I am grateful, too. And amazed at how much my life has changed when I thought I was doing pretty well already. Who knew?

Comment

916 days, 1000 days in sight!
                        I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

It is 1299 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
                          Or 3 years, 6 months, 20 days including the end date.............................................. ..........and yep I will be partaking of haggis tatties neeps.....and Irn Bru...no falling down juice!!..by the way the haggis I have got was free range and not battery ..it was fed and bred on the slopes of Glencoe...free range haggi (plural) taste much better!!
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

80 days here!

Comment

3 years :smile:

Comment

Working...
                              X