One Step at Time-Feburary 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at Time-Feburary 2016

No fancy picture but here's the Feb threadoops forgot the a haha,you get the drift
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Thanks, Pauly!!:welldone: :love:
    Last edited by Rusty; February 1, 2016, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Pauly...Happy February, steppers!

Comment

Thank you Pauly!!! And, thank you Rusty for mentioning it.

It never even crossed my mind. :rotlf:
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey, next month it's spring!

Comment

Spring - time to get ready to plant. Should have already done some.

Fen - how are you feeling? Anything get worked out with the financial with J?
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I don't know how you all can make nice long posts from your phones or kindles. I have a heck of a time just to get a few sentences written.
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Fen - here is a picture of Mama's squirrel.......

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Didn't realize it was February when I posted this morning! Thanks for starting Nora and thanks rusty for the reminder!
                  Nev I glad that you are joining us.
                  I guess I really started something with my marriage seminar. Hubs does yell if I push an issue too far. We don't often argue anyway.
                  Went shopping with CJ tonight. Got sheets and a new comforter for the new bed bf got her for Christmas. Her birthday is valentines day, so I bought the comforter, she bought the rest.
                  So, she said Joe (the boyfriend) asked her if she would be opposed to two ceremonies when they get married. He is Coptic Christian and it would mean a lot to his parents if they got married in that church. She said he knows how important it is for them to get married in her church. So a compromise. Anyway, nothing is official but they are talking about it.

Comment

Pauly, hubs is watching Cops right now. They are in north Las Vegas and I thought of you.
                    Hmm, that didn't sound right. I meant the Las Vegas part not the cops part.

Comment

I love the stylin' skewerl, Mama!

Liz-I am sorry I said "marriage counseling" the last time I posted...I meant seminar. That really sounded bad because I really meant seminar and yet the word just wouldn't come to me. Sounds like you had a fun day with CJ and how fun that you have another vacation to look forward to in the Spring. All the Xmas decorations are down, they are just not all put away yet.

Fenny-so sorry you are dealing with petty work BS.

Nora-how is your mom doing?

Techie-if you are reading, I so feel for you moving your mom to be closer to you....my mom is 88 and we could be moving her to assisted living sooner than we would like...so glad it was her idea to plan for the future. Your mom is lucky to have such a fine son like you.

SKendall-if you are reading this...I am thinking about you.

Off to bed. See you tomorrow. :-)

Comment

Liz,we have plenty of crime in this town for a gazillion "Cops" episodes haha Hi Rusty
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey Pauly...thanks again for starting us off in February. Hey my brother just got back from an outdoor sports and gun show in Vegas, where he was one of the exhibitors. He stayed at the Venetian and he said it was absolutely amazing! I've never stayed there… We always stay at the Monte Carlo because that's where our conference was held every year, but I have dreams of staying at the Bellagio someday. I'm not a gambler at all, either! I like Vegas for the shows.

Liz, what is a Coptic Christian? It sounds kind of like cosmic Christian! Ha ha Ha .:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post

Liz, what is a Coptic Christian? It sounds kind of like cosmic Christian! Ha ha Ha .:-)
                            They are allowed to eat more easter eggs. ;-)

Hiya Nora and y'all. Hope all's well.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning loves. Thanks for the giggle Guitarista!
                              I had a hectic day, came home, ate, and went to bed.
                              It's my birthday month and Rusty's too!!
                              Off to the shower....
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                              X