No announcement yet.

One Step at Time-Feburary 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, geez...Pauly, if I were you, I'd put that person on "ignore".

Comment

Quick check in for me. Had the last in the series of marriage seminar. Honestly it wasn't that great tonight. Whatever, were done. Hubby and I have determined through this process that we are "well married". Good enough for me, we understand each other and compromise.
      So I read back about the isogenix. Hubby is a chiropractor and sells isogenix to his patients. We also use it here at home, hubby has lost a significant amount if weight with it. IMO it's a pretty good thing!
      Well is exhausted and will comment to all of you tomorrow, I promise!

Comment

Originally posted by fennel View Post
        Oh, geez...Pauly, if I were you, I'd put that person on "ignore".
        Is this the same Fennel that used to PM me a couple years ago telling me how awful it was that hers and her parent's atheism were denigrated by forum members?

The same Fennel who commended me for being brave enough to have "the atheist thread" ?

Was that you Fennel or am I mistaking you for someone else?

Is this the same Pauly that I was the ONLY person to back you up when you slipped and slided (for months and months) and EVERYONE told me to stop wasting my energy on?

The same Pauly who attacked me verbally so badly whilst drunk one night that she was amazed I was ever willing to speak to her again???

Pauly I apologise if the problem over race with your work colleague was genuine when I thought it was contrived and a reaction to my anti USA statements on race and racism. It never occurred to me that you have far more frequent issues and problems with race than even I had assumed.

And Fennel please remember that some here have long histories but short memories.

I only came back to this forum to share 3Ps experience. Many have read and benefitted from it I hope.

I am responding to stuff here as though in the normal world... An alcohol recovery forum is NOT normal....people are fragile, egos are fragile.

Nuff said.

Be well.
        Last edited by kuya; February 6, 2016, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Get over yourself kuya. Pauly is a wonderful person and so is fennel.

I always thought you were an intelligent strong woman, but I see you are just an arrogant bully. I try not to get into drama on this site, but how dare you attack these people here. The two you went after here are wonderful supportive people and I will not sit quietly and let you attack them.

Pauly DO NOT let this person bring you down. I am amazed at your transformation over this past year. You are one of the reasons I read the steppers thread everyday (my phone wanted to correct that to strippers thread). Keep your head up and ignore this crap. You know you are not a racist.

I love you guys to pieces. Most people who know me, know I do not get involved in this kind of stuff, BUT don't ever, ever insult the good people here. I am always here to support you, even if I don't post often, I love you guys!
          Last edited by red67; February 6, 2016, 07:39 AM.
          AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

people are fragile, egos are fragile.
            Speaking about yourself, aren't you, Kuya? Why don't you go back to the Three Principles Thread and stay there? It's probably the only thread on MWO where you are welcome. I saw on another thread that you have gained about 80 lbs. since you quit smoking and drinking. UGH! You must be disgusted with yourself. Control freaks like you with anger management problems are usually people who are very insecure. Are you a short person, too? Have you ever heard of the Napoleonic Complex? You might see a mirror image of yourself. I know you LOVE to do research so I am sure you could really dive into this. Red67 relayed my thoughts perfectly but I will just add....take your bloated ego and get the f*ck off our thread. NUFF SAID.

Red-:love:great to see you here and too bad it's under these circumstances. I know you read the Strippers' Thread...LOL...love it...but I wish you would POST. You are such a bright light and positive person...please drop by and tell us how you're doing.

Liz-Wow, that is awesome news that hubs has lost weight on Isagenix!! How much did he lose and how long did it take him to lose it? Please post a picture of Lucy saw Neva/Eva can see your sweet little pup. She has a pretty young pup, too...but she's a big dog...a Siberian Husky or something like that...not sure. Anyway, she's a dog lover, too. :-) So glad you and hubs are grounded in your marriage...so happy for you! Two winners found each other. You asked about birthday plans-I went out to dinner with a good friend last Thursday, and I am having lunch with another close friend on Wednesday, and then out to dinner with my family on Friday. Big party animal, I am. Hahaha

Nora-how has your boss been lately...and her dad? Are they treating you any better? CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL YOUR SOBER TIME!!! So proud and happy for you!!!

Pauly-I admire you for NEVER giving up on trying to get and stay sober! You are an inspiration for new people struggling to quit, and affirmation that staying sober through tough times in our lives is better than drunkenly trying to drink it away. Thank you for always asking about others on the thread and always having the time to show compassion for other people here. You are so loved.

Mama-ooohhhh....you and I are going to be 55 and fabulous this week. Where are you going for Date Night?

SKendall-press those troopers to get your luggage back. I hope your pain has lessened today. I think of you so often during the dag. HUGS

NE-I hope you are having a wonderful weekend with your parents, sweetheart. So glad you have joined our friendly thread. Please ignore unwelcome visitors.

A cheery and fond hello to our other friends...Samstone, Techie, Guitarista, GlassHalfEmpty, and other lovely Undies, et al.

Today is Vanity Day: eyelashes and nails, and then cleaning. I will accomplish all tasks because I am sober and focused. Not like the old days.

Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Comment

Good morning my loves! I'm back as promised.
              Fen and Pauly, I love you guys to death! I am happy that you are here on this thread, my friends! I look forward to reading your posts and I must say you guys are doing fanastic!

Ok, so I told my husband that some of you are trying isagenix and he was so excited. He's soo cute. We've got it all here. They have these little chocolate squares that are 30 calories per serving. Perfect for when that chocolate craving hits.

Rusty just wondering if you cook gourmet meals every night for yourself?

Mama, I'm glad that hubby is starting the process of looking. I would imagine that's got to be tough. It's great that your boys pay their tuition ! That's got to help a lot!

Fen are you off this weekend? I can still picture that sweet lady steeling you signs in my head. Brings me to a smile every time!

Pauly, that picture of you and Louie is absolutely beautiful!!!! You guys look alike. It's hard to believe your his grandmother, not his mom.

Skendall sorry to hear about your mishap yesterday! Hope it's not too much of a set back for you.

Ne I was watching untold stories of the ER last night and I thought of you. Nope, I could not do it. Good for anyone who can.

Nora, I hope your blood work turns out ok. Did you find a dress yet? How are the wedding plans coming along? Please tell me you will post a picture for us to see.

Just to add to the conversation on height I am a whopping 5'2". Lucy is feeling just fine. I find it hard to believe that she is 9 as well. Truly an angel sent from above. We just happened upon her.
              I will run a bit today, gotta burn some calories before the Super Bowl feast tomorrow. Perhaps some shopping as well. Have a good Saturday guys!

Comment

Cross post rusty. Ivana Trump calls it maintance day. Enjoy your pampering.
                Here's a pic of Lucyimage.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                  Speaking about yourself, aren't you, Kuya? Why don't you go back to the Three Principles Thread and stay there? It's probably the only thread on MWO where you are welcome.
                  Unfortunately, it was her "fragile ego" that brought her here, and since hers appears to be quite delicate, she'll most likely be a frequent flier on this thread. That is why the "ignore" feature is so important. Don't respond to her.

Comment

Will do, Fenny!:happy2:

Comment

Hey all,I cannot get my quote thingie to work right,I knew people were telling Kuya to give up on me in the past which is pretty shitty for an alcohol HELP forum,I wonder who? Probably all of the longtermers I've come to trust,I always wondered why peeps didn't respond to my threads or why I was ignored when dropping into other threads,I really don't care and yes I attacked her while drunk,I was hammered and the truth came out but how many years ago was that? I'm done with this whole thing,I really appreciate you ladies having my back on this,we're like family here and nobody messes with that,hope we all have a great AF Saturday
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Dear Pauly-I have ALWAYS believed in you and when you did get drunk and post, you always had the courage and the class to apologize. I have done it, and other people have as well, and maybe not on MWO, but they have lashed our at family and friends but never had the courage or class to apologize. MANY people think apologizing is a sign of weakness...and only a weak person who would say that, in my opinion.

Comment

I'm just glad you guys have some balls to speak up Rusty,guess I know who my friends really are
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly-Ovaries of brass, baby, ovaries of brass!

Comment

OVARY, I should say. I only have ONE but it packs a mean punch. Thanks, doll. Have a good day, OK?

Comment

Morning all......

Pauly - you are an amazing person. Watching your determination is what helped me get started. Thank you!

Fen - you are such a wonderful person. A great friend to me. Also so determined.

Thank you both for being my friends. We are all family.

I am typing from my kindle so please excuse typos.

I have made a conscious change in my life to walk away from drama. I am not the type of person that thrives on confrontation.
                                I have tried to do that in all aspects of my life. It has been so much better for me.

With that being said. Thank you Red and Rusty for your support.

Kuya - I would appreciate it if you would not come here to be confrontational. Many of us have done or said things in the past that we wish we hadn't. As m my husband and I tell each other- don't bring up past bummers. These things happened in the past and it serves no purpose to bring them up.
                                I live in the USA and some people are racist. But, the majority of people that I know are not racist. I don't worry about skin or religion. I worry about the type of person they are.......nice and caring or not.
                                I do not understand your purpose to come over here and attack Pauly and Fennel.. the past is past.
                                You mentioned you were tired of the high school drama. I am too.
                                Nuf said..
                                Last edited by NoraC; February 6, 2016, 11:46 AM.
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X