X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUSTY!!!

:sohappy::welldone:

Comment

Happy birthday wonderful woman, Rusty. I hope you had a magnificent day!
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Rusty I hope you had a nice day today!
        Had a good fun day at work too today mama. It's just so much nicer when there are two of us working. Although, this afternoon we did quite a bit of talking and maybe not so much working.
        Kids were around tonight and it was a nice evening. CJ and Mark have fun when they're together. I love it when my kids get along.
        Hope everyone is doing ok. Seems a little quite here tonight.

Comment

It's nice when the kids are home, isn't it Lizz?
          I missed the vending machine comment. I have been speed reading.....sorry.
          Nora - Let's pretend you and Fenny have a bunch of money and decide you want to invest in real estate.
          So you go buy an apartment complex, but you have no idea what you are doing.....so you hire me to come run Skwerly Nora Arms and you pay me a fee. That's a very simplistic explanation. but that's the gist of it.
          Happy Thursday, my peeps. I love you all.
          Happy Birthdy again, Rustylove!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good morning, my peeps! Tomorrow is Friday already. I don't have any plans for the weekend, but it's nice to have a couple of days off.

Those swim suit stories were hysterical! I actually put on MORE clothing to swim than I do for other activities in the summer.

Rusty, how was your b day?

Comment

I've been emailing an online friend on a daily basis since October. We "met" on a divorce forum. Yesterday, she sent me a Valentine's day card, a horse t-shirt (she's a horse owner) and 100 bucks in cash to go out for V day! I'm pretty stunned. That's so generous! I'm not sure if it's just a friendly gesture or if she digs me. Anyway, I told her I will keep the money only if she will join me for dinner, which clearly won't be this weekend (we are a state away from each other).

What are all of you going to do for Valentine's day?

Comment

LOL at mama coming to run "Skwerly Nora Arms"!

Comment

Quiet Bday and Vday here.......Go Skwerly......it would be nice to get and meet some new peeps right??
                  We could put a Speedo vending machine at your apartment pool, too!!!
                  I am out the door.....kisses to all....Lizz, Rusty, Nora, Pauly, Fenny, Ne , Red and anyone else I missed!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Skwerly Nora Arms with a speedo vending maching by the pool, I love it! You guys are just too funny.
                    That's interesting fen. Did you get her anything for valentines day?
                    Off to lunch today with my former coworker. It's her birthday Saturday and she just lost her mom. She is retired and having a hard time filling her days. She loves the Olive Garden!
                    Sunday is Chelsea Joys birthday:heartbeat:! She will be 26. It's been a week long celebration already. I leave her little valentines treats each day. Sunday we will go to a Polish resturant her choice, she loves her kielbasa and pierogies.
                    Well off to run on the treadmill as it's freezing here today. Have a great Thursday guys. I'll check in tonight.

Comment

image.jpg
                      Rusty, Lucy says happy belated birthday. She chose the purple sweater for her photo shoot this morning!

Comment

I love llittle Lucy! I couldn't figure out who Chelsea Joy was at first,duh,Brady turns 18 on the 26 seems like he was just Louie's age last week,everyone tells you to enjoy them while they're small cuz it goes fast,I never believed it til it happened, ugh,change the name of your apartment complex,every one with "Arms" in the name is always a dump!Fen,I think you have an admirer,lucky! Is she your age? Is she cute? Details please,slept like shit don't wanna go to work boo-hoo,much love to ALL,have a fab Thursday
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I need hugs today. That is all.
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Skendall-Sending you HUGE Hugs!! What's wrong? Did you find your phone? Do you want me to call me tonight?

Comment

Ne - have you ever used antabuse to get some AF time in? I think the Nal will help too. :hug:
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by SKendall View Post
                                I need hugs today. That is all.
                                SK - hugs. Bad pain day? Landlord? :hugs:
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X